Mary Magdalene should leave us .
Women are unworthy of the life.
Jesus said:
I shall lead her so as to make her a
man, that she may become a Living Spirit, as
you other men for every woman made manly, shall enter
the Kingdom of Heaven.

- Nancy Johnson

(114) Simon Peter said to them: Let Mary go forth from among us, for women are not worthy of the life. Jesus said: Behold, I shall lead her, that I may make her male, in order that she also may become a living spirit like you males. For every woman who makes herself male shall enter into the kingdom of heaven.

The Gospel according to Thomas.

- Messrs-Brill of Leiden

114) Simon Peter said to Him, "Let Mary leave us, for women are not worthy of Life."

Jesus said, "I myself shall lead her in order to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every woman who will make herself male will enter the Kingdom of Heaven."

- Paul Halsall

[Saying added to the original collection at a later date:]
114 Simon Peter said to them, "Make Mary leave us, for females don't deserve life." Jesus said, "Look, I will guide her to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every female who makes herself male will enter the kingdom of Heaven."

-Scholars' Translation

시몬 베드로가 다른 제자들에게 말했다.
"마리아를 우리에게서 떠나게 하자.
여인들은 (영원한) 생명에 합당하지 않기 때문이다."
(그 말을 들으신) 예수께서 말씀하셨다.
"보라, 내가 그녀를 인도하리라.
그리하여 너희 남자들처럼 살아있는 영혼이 될 수 있도록
그녀가 한 남자로 만들어 가리라.
자기 자신을 남자로 만드는 모든 여인은 하늘 나라에 들어갈 것이니라."

- 푸른글 평역

114 시몬 베드로가 그들에게 말했다. “마리아로 하여금 우리 가운데로부터 떠나게 하라. 여인들은 (참) 생명에 합당하지 않기 때문이다.” 예수가 말했다. “보라, 나는 그녀가 너희 남자들처럼 산 영혼이 될 수 있도록 하기 위하여 그녀를 한 남자로 만들 수 있을 만큼 그녀를 끌어당길 것이다. 남자가 되는 모든 여인이 하늘나라에 들어 갈 것이기 때문이다.”

- 헤섿

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,
성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교