WSC_Q107. 나라, 권세, 영광이 영원히. 아멘

Q. 107. What doth the conclusion of the Lord’s Prayer teach us?

A. The conclusion of the Lord’s Prayer, which is, For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever. Amen, teacheth us to take our encouragement in prayer from God only,[225] and in our prayers to praise him, ascribing kingdom, power, and glory to him;[226] and, in testimony of our desire, and assurance to be heard, we say, Amen.[227]

[225] Daniel 9:4, 7-9, 16-19. And I prayed unto the LORD my God, and made my confession, and said, O Lord, the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love him, and to them that keep his commandments.... O Lord, righteousness belongeth unto thee, but unto us confusion of faces, as at this day; to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and unto all Israel, that are near, and that are far off, through all the countries whither thou hast driven them, because of their trespass that they have trespassed against thee. O Lord, to us belongeth confusion of face, to our kings, to our princes, and to our fathers, because we have sinned against thee. To the Lord our God belong mercies and forgivenesses, though we have rebelled against him.... O Lord, according to all thy righteousness, I beseech thee, let thine anger and thy fury be turned away from thy city Jerusalem, thy holy mountain: because for our sins, and for the iniquities of our fathers, Jerusalem and thy people are become a reproach to all that are about us. Now therefore, O our God, hear the prayer of thy servant, and his supplications, and cause thy face to shine upon thy sanctuary that is desolate, for the Lord's sake. O my God, incline thine ear, and hear; open thine eyes, and behold our desolations, and the city which is called by thy name: for we do not present our supplications before thee for our righteousnesses, but for thy great mercies. O Lord, hear; O Lord, forgive; O Lord, hearken and do; defer not, for thine own sake, O my God: for thy city and thy people are called by thy name. (단9:4, 7-9, 16-19 내 하나님 여호와께 기도하며 자복하여 이르기를 크시고 두려워할 주 하나님, 주를 사랑하고 주의 계명을 지키는 자를 위하여 언약을 지키시고 그에게 인자를 베푸시는 자시여,  주여 공의는 주께로 돌아가고 수욕은 우리 얼굴로 돌아옴이 오늘날과 같아서 유다 사람들과 예루살렘 거민들과 이스라엘이 가까운데 있는 자나 먼데 있는 자가 다 주께서 쫓아 보내신 각국에서수욕을 입었사오니 이는 그들이 주께 죄를 범하였음이니이다 주여 수욕이 우리에게 돌아오고 우리의 열왕과 우리의 방백과 열조에게 돌아온 것은 우리가 주께 범죄하였음이니이다 마는 주 우리 하나님께는 긍휼과 사유하심이 있사오니 이는 우리가 주께 패역하였음이오며, 주여 내가 구하옵나니 주는 주의 공의를 좇으사 주의 분노를 주의 성 예루살렘, 주의 거룩한 산에서 떠나게 하옵소서 이는 우리의 죄와 우리의 열조의 죄악을 인하여 예루살렘과 주의 백성이 사면에 있는 자에게 수욕을 받음이니이다 그러하온즉 우리 하나님이여 지금 주의 종의 기도와 간구를 들으시고 주를 위하여 주의 얼굴 빛을 주의 황폐한 성소에 비취시옵소서 나의 하나님이여 귀를 기울여 들으시며 눈을 떠서 우리의 황폐된 상황과 주의 이름으로 일컫는 성을 보옵소서 우리가 주의 앞에 간구하옵는 것은 우리의 의를 의지하여 하는 것이 아니요 주의 큰 긍휼을 의지하여 함이오니 주여 들으소서 주여 용서하소서 주여 들으시고 행하소서 지체치 마옵소서 나의 하나님이여 주 자신을 위하여 하시옵소서 이는 주의 성과 주의 백성이 주의 이름으로 일컫는바 됨이니이다 

Luke 18:1, 7-8. And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint.... And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them? I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? (눅18:1,7-8  항상 기도하고 낙망치 말아야 될 것을 저희에게 비유로 하여, 하물며 하나님께서 그 밤낮 부르짖는 택하신 자들의 원한을 풀어 주지 아니하시겠느냐 저희에게 오래 참으시겠느냐 내가 너희에게 이르노니 속히 그 원한을 풀어 주시리라 그러나 인자가 올 때에 세상에서 믿음을 보겠느냐 하시니라 

[226] 1 Chronicles 29:10-13. Wherefore David blessed the LORD before all the congregation: and David said, Blessed be thou, LORD God of Israel our father, for ever and ever. Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all. Both riches and honour come of thee, and thou reignest over all; and in thine hand is power and might; and in thine hand it is to make great, and to give strength unto all. Now therefore, our God, we thank thee, and praise thy glorious name. (대상29:10-13 다윗이 온 회중 앞에서 여호와를 송축하여 가로되 우리 조상 이스라엘의 하나님 여호와여 주는 영원히 송축을 받으시옵소서 여호와여 광대하심과 권능과 영광과 이김과 위엄이 다 주께 속하였사오니 천지에 있는 것이 다 주의 것이로소이다 여호와여 주권도 주께 속하였사오니 주는 높으사 만유의 머리심이니이다 부와 귀가 주께로 말미암고 또 주는 만유의 주재가 되사 손에 권세와 능력이 있사오니 모든 자를 크게 하심과 강하게 하심이 주의 손에 있나이다 우리 하나님이여 이제 우리가 주께 감사하오며 주의 영화로운 이름을 찬양하나이다  

1 Timothy 1:17. Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen. (딤전1:17  만세의 왕 곧 썩지 아니하고 보이지 아니하고 홀로 하나이신 하나님께 존귀와 영광이 세세토록 있어지이다 아멘

Revelation 5:11-13. And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands; Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing. And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever. (계5:11-13 내가 또 보고 들으매 보좌와 생물들과 장로들을 둘러 선 많은 천사의 음성이 있으니 그 수가 만만이요 천천이라 큰 음성으로 가로되 죽임을 당하신 어린 양이 능력과 부와 지혜와 힘과 존귀와 영광과 찬송을 받으시기에 합당하도다 하더라 내가 또 들으니 하늘 위에와 땅 위에와 땅 아래와 바다 위에와 또 그 가운데 모든 만물이 가로되 보좌에 앉으신 이와 어린 양에게 찬송과 존귀와 영광과 능력을 세세토록 돌릴찌어다 하니 

[227] 1 Corinthians 14:16. Else when thou shalt bless with the spirit, how shall he that occupieth the room of the unlearned say Amen at thy giving of thanks, seeing he understandeth not what thou sayest? (고전14:16그렇지 아니하면 네가 영으로 축복할 때에 2)무식한 처지에 있는 자가 네가 무슨 말을 하는지 알지 못하고 네 감사에 어찌 아멘 하리요 

Revelation 22:20. He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. (계22:20 이것들을 증거하신 이가 가라사대 내가 진실로 속히 오리라 하시거늘 아멘 주 예수여 오시옵소서

문107. 주기도문의 마지막 구절이 우리에게 무엇을 교훈하는가 ?

답. 마지막 말씀은 곧 대개 나라와 권세와 영광이 아버지께 영원히 있사옵나이다. 아멘 하는 것이니, 이는 우리로 하여금 가도할 때에 하나님만 믿고 또 기도할 때에 그를 찬송하며, 나라와 권세와 영광이 아버지께 있다 하라고 가르친 것이다. 또 우리가 우리의 원하는 뜻의 증거와 들으실 줄 아는 표로 아멘하는 것이다.

(1) 하나님을 찬송하는 것 (단 9:18,19 )

① 나라 (신 32:43 )
       ② 권세 (시 104:2 )
       ③ 영광 (대상 29:10-13 )

(2) 그에게 있기를 바라는 것 (롬 11:36 )

(3) 아멘 (고전 14:16 , 계 22:20,21 )

The Westminster Shorter Catechism 웨스트민스터 소요리문답

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,
성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교