삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 015 소패왕 손책 01

第十五回:太史慈酣鬥小霸王,孫伯符大戰嚴白虎

Taishi Ci Fights With The Little Prince;
Sun Ce Cuts Short The White Tiger King.

1.卻說張飛拔劍要自刎,玄德向前抱住,奪劍擲地曰:「古人云:『兄弟如手足,妻子如衣服。衣服破,尚可縫;手足斷,安可續?』吾三人桃園結義,不求同生,但願同死。今雖失了城池家小,安忍教兄弟中道而亡?況城池本非吾有;家眷雖被陷,呂布必不謀害,尚可設計救之。賢弟一時之誤,何至遽欲捐生耶!」說罷大哭。關、張俱感泣。

2.且說袁術知呂布襲了徐州,星夜差人至呂布處,許以糧五萬斛,馬五百匹,金銀一萬兩,綵緞一千疋,使夾攻劉備。布喜,令高順領兵五萬襲玄德之後。玄德聞得此信,乘陰雨撤兵,棄盱眙而走,思欲東取廣陵。比及高順軍來,玄德已去。高順與紀靈相見,就索所許之物。靈曰:「公且回軍,容某見主公計之。」高順乃別紀靈回軍,見呂布具述紀靈語。

In the last chapter it was recorded that Zhang Fei was about to end his life with his own weapon in Xuyi.

But Liu Bei rushed forward and caught Zhang Fei in his arms, snatched away the sword, and threw it on the earth.

Liu Bei said, "The ancient had a saying: 'Brothers are as hands and feet; wives and children are as clothing. You may mend your torn dress, but who can reattach a lost limb?' We three, by the Oath of the Peach Garden, swore to seek the same death day. The city is lost, it is true, and my wives and little ones, but I could not bear that we should die ere our course be run. Beside, Xuzhou was not really ours, and Lu Bu will not harm my family but will rather seek to preserve them. You made a mistake, worthy brother, but is it the one deserving of death?"

And Liu Bei wept. His brothers were much affected, and their tears fell in sympathy.

As soon as the news of Lu Bu's successful seizure of his protector's region reached Yuan Shu, Yuan Shu sent promises of valuable presents to Lu Bu to induce him to join in a further attack on Liu Bei. The presents are said to have been fifty thousand carts of grain, five hundred horses, ten thousand ounces of gold and silver, and a thousand rolls of colored silk.

Lu Bu swallowed the bait and ordered Gao Shun to lead forth fifty thousand troops. But Liu Bei heard of the threatened attack, so he made inclement weather an excuse to moved his few soldiers out of Xuyi for Guangling, before the attacking force came up.

However, Gao Shun demanded the promised reward through Ji Ling, who put Gao Shun off, saying, "My lord has gone away. I will settle this as soon as I can see him and get his decision."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,