삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 040 불타는 신야성 13

13.琮叱曰:「是何言也!孤受先君之基業,坐尚未穩,豈可便棄之他人?」蒯越曰:「傅公悌之言是也。夫逆順有大體,強弱有定勢。今曹操南征北討,以朝廷為名,主公拒之,其名不順。且主公新立,外患未寧,內憂將作。荊、襄之民,聞曹兵至,未戰而膽先寒,安能與之敵哉?」琮曰:「諸公之言,非我不從;但以先君之業,一旦棄與他人,恐貽笑於天下耳。」

"What advice!" said Liu Zong angrily. "Am I to yield my heritage to another before I have even fairly succeeded to it?"

"The advice is good," said Kuai Yue. "Opportunism is a policy, and possibilities need consideration. In the name of government, Cao Cao is fighting against his neighbors. If our lord opposes him, he will be termed contumacious. Beside, any misfortune on our borders before our young lord is well established will react upon the internal administration, and our people will be panic-stricken at the mere news of the approach of a hostile army. How could we then offer any resistance?"

Liu Zong replied, "It is not that I disagree with you, but I should be a laughing stock to the whole world were I to abandon my heritage without an effort."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,