삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 040 불타는 신야성 17

17.張飛曰:「事已如此,可先斬宋忠,隨起兵渡江,奪了襄陽,殺了蔡氏、劉琮,然後與曹操交戰。」玄德曰:「你且緘口,我自有斟酌。」乃叱宋忠曰:「你知眾人作事,何不早來報我?今雖斬汝,無益於事,可速去。」忠拜謝,抱頭鼠竄而去。

Zhang Fei said, "This being so, I propose that we put this fellow to death, then cross the river, attack Xiangyang, and make an end of the Cai tribe and Liu Zong as well. Then we can attack Cao Cao."

But Liu Bei replied, "Hold on. I have something more to say."

Then turning to the prisoner, Liu Bei shouted, "When they did all this, why did you not come to tell me? As things are now, there is nothing to be gained by killing you. You may go."

Song Zhong stammered his thanks, threw his arms over his head, and ran away. 

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,