삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 039 박망파 싸움 01

第三十九回:荊州城公子三求計,博望坡軍師初用兵

At Jingzhou, The Son Of Liu Biao Thrice Begs Advice;

At Bowang Slope, The Directing Instructor Plans His First Battle.

1.卻說孫權督眾攻打夏口,黃祖兵敗將亡,情知守把不住,遂棄江夏,望荊州而走。甘寧料得黃祖必走荊州,乃於東門外伏兵等候。祖帶數十騎突出東門,正走之間,一聲喊起,甘寧攔住。祖於馬上謂寧曰:「我向日不曾輕待汝,今何相逼耶?」寧叱曰:「吾昔在江夏,多立功績,汝乃以劫江賊待我,今日尚有何說?」

Now Sun Quan fought against Xiakou. When Huang Zu recognized that he was beaten and could not maintain his position, he abandoned Jiangxia and took the road to Jingzhou. Gan Ning, foreseeing this, had laid an ambush outside the east gate of Jiangxia. Soon after the fugitive, with a small following, had burst out of the gate, he found his road blocked.

From horseback, Huang Zu said, "I treated you well in the past. Why do you now press me so hard?"

Gan Ning angrily shouted, "I did good service for you, and yet you treated me as a pirate. Now what have you to say?"

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,