삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 003 동탁의 음모 24

24.布與肅約於明日來降,肅別去。是夜二更時分,布提刀逕入丁原帳中。原正秉燭觀書,見布至,曰:「吾兒來有何事故?」布曰:「吾堂堂丈夫,安肯為汝子乎!」原曰:「奉先何故心變?」布向前一刀砍下丁原首級,大呼:「左右!丁原不仁,吾已殺之。肯從吾者在此,不從者自去!」軍士散其大半。

And Lu Bu promised his friend that he would do the deed and come over on the morrow.

So Li Su took his leave. That very night, at the second watch, Lu Bu entered, sword in hand, into his master's tent. He found Ding Yuan reading by the light of a solitary candle.

Seeing who came in, Ding Yuan said, "My son, what is afoot?"

"I am a bold hero," said Lu Bu. "Do not think I am willing to be a son of yours!"

"Why this change, Lu Bu?"

As a reply Lu Bu made one cut, and Ding Yuan's head fell to the earth.

Then Lu Bu called the attendants and said, "He was an unjust man, and I have slain him. Let those who back me stay. The others may depart."

Most ran away.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,