삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 003 동탁의 음모 22

22.布見了此馬,大喜,謝肅曰:「兄賜此良駒,將何以為報?」肅曰:「某為義氣而來,豈望報乎?」布置酒相待。酒酣,肅曰:「肅與賢弟少得相見;令尊卻常會來。」布曰:「兄醉矣!先父棄世多年,安得與兄相會?」肅大笑曰:「非也﹔某說今日丁刺史耳。」布惶恐曰:「某在丁建陽處,亦出於無奈。」肅曰:「賢弟有擎天駕海之才,四海孰不欽敬?功名富貴,如探囊取物,何言無奈而在人之下乎?」布曰:「恨不逢其主耳。」肅笑曰:「『良禽擇木而棲,賢臣擇主而事。』見機不早,悔之晚矣。」布曰:「兄在朝廷,觀何人為世之英雄?」肅曰:「某遍觀群臣,皆不如董卓,董卓為人敬賢禮士,賞罰分明,終成大業。」布曰:「某欲從之,恨無門路。」

Lu Bu was delighted with the horse and said, "What return can I hope to make for such a creature?"

"What return can I hope for? I came to you out of a sense of what is right," replied Li Su.

Wine was brought in and they drank.

"We have seen very little of each other, but I am constantly meeting your honorable father," said Li Su.

"You are drunk," said Lu Bu. "My father has been dead for years."

"Not so; I spoke of Ding Yuan, the man of the day."

Lu Bu started. "Yes, I am with him, but only because I can do no better."

"Sir, your talent is higher than the heavens, deeper than the seas. Who in all the world does not bow before your name? Fame and riches and honors are yours for the taking. And you say you can do no better than remain a subordinate!"

"If I could only find a master to serve," said Lu Bu.

"The clever bird chooses the branch whereon to perch; the wise servant selects the master to serve. Seize the chance when it comes, for repentance ever comes too late."

"Now you are in the government. Who think you is really the bravest of all?", asked Lu Bu.

"I despise the whole lot except Dong Zhuo. He is one who respects wisdom and reveres scholarship; he is discriminating in his rewards and punishments. Surely he is destined to be a really great man."

Lu Bu said, "I wish that I could serve him, but there is no way, I fear."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,