삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 016-05 의리없는 여포

15.當下嚴氏謂布曰:「吾聞袁公路久鎮淮南,兵多糧廣,早晚將為天子。若成大事,則吾女有后妃之望;─只不知他有幾子?」布曰:「止有一子。」妻曰:「既如此,即當許之。縱不為皇后,吾徐州亦無憂矣。」布意遂決,厚款韓胤,許了親事。韓胤回報袁術。術即備聘禮,仍令韓胤送至徐州。呂布受了,設席相待,留於館驛安歇。

16.次日,陳宮竟往館驛內拜望韓胤,講禮畢,坐定。宮乃叱退左右,對胤曰:「誰獻此計?教袁公與奉先聯姻,意在取劉玄德之頭乎?胤失驚,起謝曰:「乞公臺勿洩!」宮曰:吾自不洩,只恐其事若遲,必被他人識破,事將中變。」胤曰:「然則奈何?願公教之。」宮曰:「吾見奉先,使其即日送女就親,何如?」胤大喜,稱謝曰:「若如此,袁公感佩明德不淺矣!」

17.宮遂辭別韓胤,入見呂布曰:「聞公女許嫁袁公路,甚喜。但不知於何日結親?」布曰:「尚容徐議。」宮曰:「古者自受聘至成婚之期,各有定例:天子一年,諸侯半年,大夫一季,庶民一月。」布曰:「袁公路天賜國寶,早晚當為帝,今從天子例,可乎?」宮曰:「不可。」布曰:「然則仍從諸侯例?」宮曰:「亦不可。」布曰:「然則將從卿大夫例矣?」宮曰:「亦不可。」布笑曰:「公豈欲吾依庶民例耶?」宮曰:「非也」布曰:「然則公意欲如何?」

When he broached the subject, his wife said, "The Yuans have dominated the regions around the River Huai these many years. They have a large army and are very prosperous. One day a Yuan will become emperor, and our daughter may hope to be an empress. But how many sons has Yuan Shu?"

"Only this one."

"Then we should accept the offer. Even if our daughter does not become Empress, Xuzhou has a new ally."

Lu Bu decided to accept and so treated the messenger with extreme generosity. Han Yin went back with a favorable answer. The wedding gifts were then prepared ready for Han Yin to take to the bride's family. They were received and banquets and merry-making filled all the time.

Next day Chen Gong went to see the messenger in his lodging, and when the usual ceremonies and greetings had been exchanged, the two men sat down to talk.

When the servants had been sent out of earshot, Chen Gong said, "Who originated this scheme by which Yuan Shu and Lu Bu are to become connections by this marriage so that Liu Bei's head may fall?"

Han Yin was terrified. "I pray you not to let it get abroad," said he.

"I certainly shall keep it secret. But if there be any delay, some other person will find it out and that spells failure," said Chen Gong.

"What would best be done?"

"I will see Lu Bu and get him to send the girl immediately so that the marriage may be concluded quickly."

"If it happened thus, my master would indeed hold you in high respect."

With this Chen Gong took his leave and sought an interview with Lu Bu.

"I hear your daughter is to be married to Yuan Shu's son. That is capital, but no one knows when."

"That has yet to be considered," said Lu Bu.

"There were certain fixed rules as to the period between sending presents and consummation of the marriage: Emperors, a year; nobles, half a year; high officers, three months; and common people, one month."

Lu Bu replied, "As to Yuan Shu, Heaven has already put into his hands the Imperial Hereditary Seal, and he will surely arrive at the dignity one day. So, I should think the imperial rule would apply."

"No, it will not."

"The nobles' rule, then?"

"No, nor that."

"The high officers'?"

"Not even that."

Lu Bu laughed, saying, "Then you mean me to go by the rule for common people."

"Nor that either."

"Then what do you mean?"

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,