삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 011 유비의 진출과 조조의 패배 06

7.當下孔融重待太史慈,贈與衣甲鞍馬。慈曰:「某願借精兵一千,出城殺賊。」融曰:「君雖英勇,然賊勢甚盛,不可輕出。」慈曰:「老母感君厚德,特遣慈來;如不能解圍,慈亦無顏見母矣。願決一死戰。」融曰:「吾聞劉玄德乃當世英雄,若請得他來相救此圍自解;只無人可使耳。」慈曰:「府君修書,某當急往。」融喜,修書付慈。慈擐甲上馬,腰帶弓矢,手時鐵鎗,飽食嚴裝,城門開處,一騎飛出。近河,賊將率眾來戰,慈連搠死數人,透圍而出。管亥知有人出城,料必是請救兵的,便自引數百騎趕來,八面圍定。慈倚住鎗,拈弓搭箭,八面射之,無不應弦落馬。賊眾不敢來追。

Kong Rong showed his appreciation by treating his guest with the greatest respect, making him presents of clothing and armor, saddles and horses.

Presently said Taishi Ci, "Give me a thousand soldiers, and I will go out and drive off these fellows."

"You are a bold warrior, but they are very numerous. It is a serious matter to go out among them," said Kong Rong.

"My mother sent me because of your goodness to her. How shall I be able to look her in the face if I do not raise the siege? I would prefer to conquer or perish."

"I have heard Liu Bei is one of the heroes in the world. If we could get his help, there would be no doubt of the result. But there is no one to send."

"I will go as soon as I have received your letter!"

So Kong Rong wrote letters and gave them to his helper.

Taishi Ci put on his armor, mounted his steed, attached his bow and quiver to his girdle, took his spear in his hand, tied his packed haversack firmly to his saddle bow, and rode out at the city gate. He went quite alone.

Along the moat a large party of the besiegers were gathered, and they came to intercept the solitary rider. But Taishi Ci dashed in among them and cut down several and so finally fought his way through.

Guan Hai, hearing that a rider had left the city, guessed what his errand would be and followed Taishi Ci with a party of horsemen. Guan Hai spread them out so that the messenger rider was entirely surrounded. Then Taishi Ci laid aside his spear, took his bow, adjusted his arrows one by one and shot all round him. And as a rider fell from his steed with every twang of Taishi Ci's bowstring, the pursuers dared not close in.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,