삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 014 대권을 잡은 조조 10

17.操出馬視之,見徐晃威風凜凜,暗暗稱奇;便令許褚出馬與徐晃交鋒。刀斧相交,戰五十餘合,不分勝敗。操即鳴金收軍,召謀士議曰:「楊奉,韓暹誠不足道;徐晃乃真良將也。吾不忍以力併之,當以計招之。」行軍從事滿寵曰:「主公勿慮:某向與徐晃有一面之交,今晚扮作小卒,偷入其營,以言說之,管教他傾心來降。」操欣然遣之。

18.是夜滿寵扮作小卒,混入彼軍隊中,偷至徐晃帳前,只見晃秉燭被甲而坐。寵突至其前,揖曰:「故人別來無恙乎!」徐晃驚起,熟視之曰:「子非山陽滿伯寧耶!何以至此?」寵曰:「某現為曹將軍從事。今日於陣前得見故人,欲進一言,故特冒死而來。」晃乃延之坐,問其來意。寵曰:「公之勇略,世所罕有,奈何屈身於楊、韓之徒?曹將軍當世英雄,其好賢禮士,天下所知也;今日陣前,見公之勇,十分敬愛,故不忍以健將決死戰,特遣寵來奉邀。公何不棄暗投明,共成大業?」

Cao Cao rode out and took a good look at this man. He seemed a fine fellow; and in his secret soul Cao Cao greatly admired him, although he was an enemy. Then Cao Cao ordered Xu Chu to go and fight Xu Huang. The combat was battle-ax against broadsword, and the two men fought more than half a hundred bouts without advantage to either side. Cao Cao then beat the gongs and drew off his troops.

In the camp a council was called. Cao Cao said, "The two rebels themselves need not be discussed; but Xu Huang is a fine general, and I was unwilling to use any great force against him. I want to win him over to our side."

Then stepped out Man Chong, replying, "Do not let that trouble you. I will have a word with him. I shall disguise myself as a soldier this evening and steal over to the enemy's camp to talk to him. I shall incline his heart toward you."

That night Man Chong, duly disguised, got over to the other side and made his way to the tent of Xu Huang, who sat there by the light of a candle. Xu Huang was still wearing his coat of mail.

Suddenly Man Chong ran out in front and saluted, saying, "You have been well since we parted, old friend?"

Xu Huang jumped up in surprise, gazed into the face of the speaker a long time, and presently said, "What! You are Man Chong of Shanyang? What are you doing here?"

"I am an officer in General Cao Cao's army. Seeing my old friend out in front of the army today, I wanted to say a word to him. So I took the risk of stealing in this evening, and here I am."

Xu Huang invited Man Chong in, and they sat down.

Then said Man Chong, "There are very few as bold as you on earth. Why then do you serve such as your present chiefs, Yang Feng and Han Xian? My master is the most prominent man in the world---a man who delights in wise people and appreciates soldiers as everyone knows. Your valor today won his entire admiration, and so he took care that the attack was not vigorous enough to sacrifice you. Now he has sent me to invite you to join him. Will you not leave darkness for light and help him in his magnificent task?"

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,