삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 015 소패왕 손책 10

18.慈見孫策鎗法無半點兒滲漏,乃佯輸詐敗,引孫策趕來。慈卻不由舊路上嶺,竟轉過山背後。策趕到,大喝曰:「走的不算好漢!」慈心中自忖:「這廝有十二從人,我只一個,便活捉了他,也被眾人奪去。再引一程,教這廝沒尋處,方好下手。」於是且戰且走。策那裏肯捨,一直趕到平川之地。慈兜回馬再戰,又到五十合。策一鎗搠去,慈閃過,挾住鎗;慈也一鎗搠去,策亦閃過,挾住鎗。兩個用力只一拖,都滾下馬來。馬不知走的那裏去了。兩個棄了鎗,揪住廝打,戰袍扯得粉碎。策手快,掣了太史慈背上的短戟,慈亦掣了策頭上的兜鍪。策把戟來刺慈,慈把兜鍪遮架。

Taishi Ci saw that the spearmanship of his opponent showed no weak point whereby he could gain the advantage, so he decided to resort to guile. Feigning defeat he would lead Sun Ce to pursue. Taishi Ci however did not retire along the road by which he had come, but took a path leading around the hill instead of over it.

His antagonist followed, shouting, "He who retreats is no worthy soldier!"

But Taishi Ci thought within himself, "He has twelve others at his back and I only one. If I capture him, the others will retake him. I will inveigle him into some secret spot and then try."

So flying and fighting by turns he led Sun Ce, an eager pursuer, down to the plain. Here Taishi Ci suddenly wheeled about and attacked. Again they exchanged half a hundred bouts, without result. Then Sun Ce made a fierce thrust, which his opponent evaded by gripping the spear under his arm, while he himself did the same with his opponent's spear. Neither was wounded but each exerting his utmost strength to pull the other out of the saddle, and they both came to the ground.

Their steeds galloped off they knew not whither, while the two men, each dropping his spear, began a hand to hand struggle. Soon their fighting robes were in tatters. Sun Ce gripped the short lance that Taishi Ci carried at his back, while Taishi Ci tore off Sun Ce's helmet. Sun Ce tried to stab with the short lance but Taishi Ci fended off the blow with the helmet as a shield.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,