삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 007 손견의 죽음 04

4.韓馥即差別駕關純去請袁紹。長史耿武諫曰:「袁紹孤客窮軍,仰我鼻息,譬如嬰兒在股掌之上,絕其乳哺,立可餓死。奈何欲以州事委之?此引虎入羊群也。」馥曰:「吾乃袁氏之故吏,才能又不如本初。古者擇賢者而讓之,諸君何嫉妒耶?」耿武歎曰:「冀州休矣!」於是棄職而去者三十餘人。獨耿武與關純伏於城外,以待袁紹。

Han Fu agreed and sent a message to Yuan Shao by the hand of Guan Chun.

But Commander Geng Wu remonstrated with his master, saying, "Yuan Shao is a needy man with a hungry army and as dependent on us for existence as an infant in the arms of its mother. Stop the flow of milk and the infant dies. Why should you hand the region over to him? It is nothing less than letting a tiger into the sheepfold!"

Han Fu replied, "I am one of the clients of the Yuan family, and I know the abilities of Yuan Shao, which is far better than mine! Why are you all so jealous? The ancients counseled yielding to the sage."

Geng Wu sighed, "Jizhou is lost!"

When the news got abroad, more than thirty officers of Jizhou left their employment and the city. However, Geng Wu and Guan Chun hid in the suburbs to await the arrival of Yuan Shao.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,