삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 008 왕윤의 계책 12

12.天晚酒酣,允請卓入後堂。卓叱退甲士。允捧觴稱賀曰:「允自幼頗習天文,夜觀乾象,漢家氣數已盡。太師功德振於天下,若舜之受堯,禹之繼舜,正合天心人意。」卓曰:「安敢望此!」允曰:「自古『有道伐無道,無德讓有德』豈過分乎?」卓笑曰:「若果天命歸我,司徒當為元勳。」

When it grew late and the wine had done its work, Dong Zhuo was invited to the inner chamber. So he sent away his guards and went.

Here the host raised a goblet and drank to his guest, saying, "From my youth up I have understood something of astrology and have been studying the aspect of the heavens. I read that the days of Han are numbered, and that the great Prime Minister's merits command the regard of all the world, as when King Shun succeeded King Yao, and King Yu continued the work of King Shun, all by the strength of their own merits, conforming to the mind of Heaven and the desire of people."

"How dare I expect this?" said Dong Zhuo.

"From the days of old, those who walk in the way have replaced those who deviate therefrom; those who lack virtue have fallen before those who possess it. Can one escape fate?"

"If indeed the decree of Heaven devolves on me, you shall be held the first in merit!" said Dong Zhuo.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,