삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 008 왕윤의 계책 10

10.又飲數盃,允指蟬謂布曰:「吾欲將此女送與將軍為妾,還肯納否?」布出席謝曰:「若得如此,布當效犬馬之報。」允曰:「早晚選一良辰,送至府中。」布欣喜無限,頻以目視貂蟬。貂蟬亦以秋波送情。少頃席散,允曰:「本欲留將軍止宿,恐太師見疑。」布再三拜謝而去。

"I should like to present her to you as a handmaid: Would you accept?" said Wang Yun.

The guest started up.

"If that is so, you may rely upon my abject gratitude," said Lu Bu.

"We will choose a propitious day ere long and send her to the palace."

Lu Bu was overjoyed. He could not keep his eyes off Diao Chan, and loving glances flashed from her liquid eyes.

However the time came for the guest to leave, and Wang Yun said, "I would ask you to remain the night, but the Prime Minister might suspect something."

Lu Bu thanked him again and again and departed.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,