삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 008 왕윤의 계책 16

17.布同允到家,下馬入後堂。敘禮畢,允曰:「將軍何故怪老夫?」布曰:「有人報我,說你把氈車送貂蟬入相府,是何緣故?」允曰:「將軍原來不知!昨日太師在朝堂中,對老夫說:『我有一事,要到你家。』允因此準備,等候太師。飲酒中間說:『我聞你有一女,名喚貂蟬,已許吾兒奉先。我恐你言未準,特來相求,並請一見。』老夫不敢有違,隨引貂蟬出拜公公。太師曰:『今日良辰,吾即當取此女回去,配與奉先。』將軍試思,太師親臨,老夫焉敢推阻?」布曰:「司徒少罪。布一時錯見,來日自當負荊。」允曰:「小女稍有妝奩,待過將軍府下,便當送至。」

So they went together, and Wang Yun led Lu Bu into a private room.

After the usual exchange of polite greetings, Wang Yun said, "Why do you find fault with me, General?"

"Somebody told me that you had sent Diao Chan to the Prime Minister's palace in a covered carriage: What does it mean?"

"Of course you do not understand. Yesterday when I was at court, the Prime Minister told me he had something to talk to me about in my own house. So naturally I prepared for his coming, and while we were at dinner he said, 'I have heard something of a girl named Diao Chan whom you have promised to my son Lu Bu. I thought it was mere rumor so I wanted to ask if it was true. Beside I should like to see her.' I could not say no, so she came in and made her bow to the lord of lords. Then he said that it was a lucky day and he would take her away with him and betroth her to you. Just think, Sir: When the Prime Minister had come himself, could I stop him?"

"You were not so very wrong," said Lu Bu. "But for a time I had misunderstood you. I owe you an apology."

"The girl has a small trousseau, which I will send as soon as she has gone over to your dwelling."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,