삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 040 불타는 신야성 15

15.當日謂劉琮曰:「將軍自料比曹公何如?」琮曰:「不如也。」粲曰:「曹公兵強將勇,足智多謀。擒呂布於下邳,摧袁紹於官渡,逐劉備於隴右,破烏桓於白狼:梟除蕩定者,不可勝計。今以大軍南下荊襄,勢難抵敵。傅、蒯二君之謀,乃長策也。將軍不可遲疑,致生後悔。」琮曰:「先生見教極是。但須稟告母親知道。」只見蔡夫人從屏後轉出,謂琮曰:「既是仲宣、公悌、異度三人所見相同,何必告我?」

What he said was this, "General, how do you compare with Cao Cao?"

"Inferior," replied Liu Zong.

Wang Can continued, "Cao Cao has many soldiers and bold leaders. He is able and resourceful. He took Lu Bu at Xiapi and broke the power of Yuan Shao at Guandu. He pursued Liu Bei into Longyou and destroyed Mao Dun at White Wolf Hills. The destruction of such firmly established men shows his invincible character. Now he is on the way here, and it will be very difficult to withstand him. The plan proposed is the best you can expect, and you should not delay and hesitate till it is too late for ought but regret."

"Worthy Sir, you indeed speak to the point. I must inform my mother," said the young ruler.

But just then they saw his mother appear from behind a screen. She had been listening to all that was said.

"Why refer to me when three such gentlemen coincide in their opinions?" said Lady Cai.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,