삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 026-05 관운장의 충의

正飲宴間,忽報「汝南有黃巾劉辟、龔都,甚是猖獗。曹洪累戰不利,乞遺兵救之。」雲長聞言,進曰:「關某願施犬馬之勞,破汝南賊寇。」操曰:「雲長建立大功,未曾重酬,豈可復勞征進?」公曰:「關某久閒,必生疾病。」曹操壯之,點兵五萬,使于禁、樂進為副將,次日便行。荀彧密謂操曰:「雲長有歸劉之心,倘知消息必去,不可頻令出征。」操曰:「今次收功,吾不復教臨敵矣。」

且說雲長領兵將近汝南,劄住營寨。當夜營外拏了兩個細作人來。雲長視之,內中認得一人,乃孫乾也。關公叱退左右,問乾曰:「公自潰散之後,一向跡不聞,今何為在此處?」乾曰:「某自逃難,飄泊汝南,幸得劉辟收留。今將軍為何在曹操處?未識甘、糜二夫人無恙否?」

關公因將上項事,細說一遍。乾曰:「近聞玄德公在袁紹處,欲往投之,未得其便。今劉、龔二人歸順袁紹,相助攻曹。又幸得將軍到此,因特令小軍引路,教某為細作,來報將軍。來日二人當虛敗一陣,公可速引二夫人投袁紹處,與玄德公相見。」關公曰:「既兄在袁紹處,吾必星夜而往。但恨吾斬紹二將,恐今事變矣。」乾曰:「吾當先往探彼虛實,再來報將軍。」公曰:「吾見兄長一面,雖萬死不辭。今回許昌,便辭曹操也。」

Even while the banquet was proceeding, there arrived news of a rising of Yellow Scarves rebels at Runan led by Liu Pi and Gong Du. They were very strong, and Cao Hong had been defeated in several engagements. Now he begged for help.

58 Guan Yu hearing this said, "I should like to have the opportunity of performing some service by destroying these rebels."

59 "You have already rendered noble services for which you have not been properly requited. I could hardly trouble you again," said Cao Cao.

60 "I have been idle too long. I shall get ill," said Guan Yu.

61 Cao Cao then let him to go and gave him fifty thousand troops with Yu Jin and Yue Jing as generals under him. They were to leave soon.

62 Then Xun Yu said privily to his master, "He always cherishes the idea of returning to Liu Bei. He will leave you if he hears any news. Do not let him go on this expedition."

63 "If he does well this time, I will not let him go into battle again," said Cao Cao.

64 In due time the force led by Guan Yu drew near the rebels in Runan and made their camp. One night, just outside his camp, two spies were caught and taken in to Guan Yu who in one of them recognized Sun Qian. The attendants being dismissed, Guan Yu questioned Sun Qian.

65 "After we lost sight of each other, I have heard not a word of you. What are you doing here?" said Guan Yu.

66 "After I escaped, I drifted hither and thither till I had the good fortune to reach Runan, and Liu Pi and Gong Du, the Yellow Scarves leaders, took me in. But why are you with Cao Cao, General? And where are your sisters-in-law? Are they well?"

67 Guan Yu told him all that had happened.

68 "I have heard lately that Liu Bei is with Yuan Shao. I would have liked to go and join him, but I have not found a convenient opportunity. Now the two men I am with have taken the side of Yuan Shao against Cao Cao. By good luck you were coming here, so I got command of a small party of scouts to be able to see you and tell you. Presently our two leaders will pretend to be defeated and you, and the two ladies, can go over to Yuan Shao. And you will see your brother."

69 "Since he is there, I certainly must go at once to see him. But it is a misfortune that I have slain two of Yuan Shao's generals. I fear things are not in my favor," said Guan Yu.

70 "Let me go first and see how the land lies. I will come back and tell you."

71 "I would risk a myriad deaths to see my brother," said Guan Yu. "But I must go to say farewell to Cao Cao."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,