삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 012 조조와 여포 05

8.典韋回馬來救,恰好夏侯淵亦到。兩個同救起曹操,突火而出。操乘淵馬,典韋殺條大路而走。直混戰到天明,操方回寨。眾將拜伏問安,操仰面笑曰:「誤中匹夫之計,吾必當報之!」郭嘉曰:「計可速發。」操曰:「今只將計就計:詐言我被火傷,火毒攻發,五更已經身死。布必引兵來攻。我伏兵於馬陵山中,候其兵半渡而擊之,布可擒矣。」嘉曰:「真良策也!」於是令軍士挂孝發喪,詐言操死。早有人來濮陽報呂布,說曹操被火燒傷肢體,到寨身死。布隨點起軍馬,殺奔馬陵山來。將到操寨,一聲鼓響,伏兵四起。呂布死戰得脫,折了好些人馬;敗回濮陽,堅守不出。

Dian Wei turned back to his rescue. Luckily Xiahou Yuan came along just then, and the two raised Cao Cao and set him on Xiahou Yuan's horse. And thus they got him out of the burning city. But they had to go through heavy fighting till daybreak.

Cao Cao returned to his camp. His officers crowded about his tent, anxious for news of his health. He soon recovered and laughed when he thought of his escape.

"I blundered into that fool's trap, but I will have my revenge," said he.

"Let us have a new plan soon," said Guo Jia.

"I will turn his trick to my own use. I will spread the false report that I was burned in the fire, and that I died at the fifth watch. He will come to attack as soon as the news gets abroad, and I will have an ambush ready for him in Maling Hills. I will get him this time."

"Really a fine stratagem!" said Guo Jia.

So the soldiers were put into mourning, and the report went everywhere that Cao Cao was dead. And soon Lu Bu heard it, and he assembled his army at once to make a surprise attack, taking the road by the Maling Hills to his enemy's camp.

As he was passing the hills, he heard the drums beating for an advance, and the ambushing soldiers leapt out all round him. Only by desperate fighting did he get out of the melee and with a sadly diminished force returned to his camp at Puyang. There he strengthened the fortifications and could not be tempted forth to battle.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,