삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 011 유비의 진출과 조조의 패배 19

25.曹操兵行至泰山險路,郭嘉曰:「且不可進:恐此處有伏兵。」曹操笑曰:「呂布無謀之輩,故教薛蘭守兗州,自往濮陽;安得此處有埋伏耶?」教曹仁領一軍圍兗州,吾進兵濮陽,速攻呂布。

26.陳宮聞曹兵至近,乃獻計曰:「今曹兵遠來疲困,利在速戰,不可養成氣力。」布曰:「吾匹馬縱橫天下,何愁曹操!待其下寨,吾自擒之。」

27.卻說曹操兵近濮陽,下住寨腳。次日引眾將出,陳兵於野。操立馬於門旗下,遙望呂布兵到。陣圓處,呂布當先出馬,兩邊排開八員健將:第一個雁門馬邑人:張,名遼,字文遠;第二個泰山華陰人:姓臧,名霸,字宣高;兩將又各引六員健將:郝萌,曹性,成廉,魏續,宋憲,侯成。布軍五萬,鼓聲大震。

Now when Cao Cao approached the dangerous part of the road near the Taishan Mountains, Guo Jia warned him, saying, "Do not advance hastily, my lord. There is doubtless an ambush."

But Cao Cao laughed, saying, "We know all Lu Bu's dispositions. Xue Lan is keeping the city, while Lu Bu is massing his troops at Puyang. Do you think Lu Bu has laid an ambush? I shall tell Cao Ren to besiege Yanzhou, and I shall go to Puyang."

In Puyang, when Chen Gong heard of the enemy's approach, he spoke, saying, "The enemy will be fatigued with long marches, so attack quickly before they have time to recover."

Lu Bu replied, "I, a single horseman, am afraid of none. I come and go as I will. Think you I fear this Cao Cao? Let him settle his camp; I will take him after that."

Now Cao Cao neared Puyang, and he made a camp. The next day he led out his commanders, and they arrayed their armies in open country. Cao Cao took up his station on horseback between the two standards, watching while his opponents arrived and formed up in a circular area.

Lu Bu was in front, followed by eight of his generals, all strong men: Zhang Liao of Mayi, backed by Hao Meng, Cao Xing, and Cheng Lian; Zang Ba of Huaying, backed by Wei Xu, Song Xian, and Hou Cheng. They led an army of fifty thousand in total.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,