삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 020-08 옥대속에 숨긴 황제의 밀서

17.承心中畏懼,不敢不從,遂脫袍獻上。操親自以手提起,對日影中細細詳看。看畢,自己穿在身上,繫了玉帶,回顧左右曰:「長短如何?」左右稱美。操謂承曰:「國舅即以此袍帶轉賜與吾,何如?」承告曰:「君恩所賜,不敢轉贈;容某別製奉獻。」操曰:「國舅受此衣帶,莫非其中有謀乎?」承驚曰:「某焉敢?丞相如要,便當留下。」操曰:「公受君賜,吾何相奪?聊為戲耳。」遂脫袍帶還承。

18.承辭操歸家,至夜獨坐書院中,將袍仔細反覆看了,並無一物。承思曰:「天子賜我袍帶,命我細觀,必非無意;今不見其蹤跡,何也?」隨又取玉帶檢看,乃白玉玲瓏,碾成小龍穿花,背用紫綿為襯,縫綴端整,亦並無一物。承心疑,放於桌上,反覆尋之。良久,倦甚。正欲伏几而寢,忽然燈花落於帶上,燒著背襯。承驚拭之,已燒破一處,微露素絹,隱見血跡。急取刀拆開視之,乃天子手書血字密詔也。詔曰:

Dong Cheng's heart was melting with fear, but he dared not disobey. So he handed over the robe. Cao Cao took it and held it up against the sun with his own hand and minutely examined every part of it.

When he had done this, he put it on, girded it with the girdle and turning to his attendants said, "How is it for length?"

"Beautiful!" they chorused.

Turning to Dong Cheng, he said, "Will you give these to me?"

"My Prince's presents to me I dare not give to another. Let me give you another robe in its stead," said Dong Cheng.

"Is there not some intrigue connected with these presents? I am sure there is," said Cao Cao.

"How could I dare?" said Dong Cheng, trembling. "If you are so set upon it, then I must give it up."

"How could I take away what our Prince has given you? It was all a joke," said the Prime Minister.

Cao Cao returned both robe and girdle, and their owner made the best of his way home.

When night came and he was alone in his library, he took out the robe and looked over every inch of it most carefully. He found nothing.

"He gave me a robe and a girdle and bade me look at them carefully. That means there is something to be looked for but I can find no trace of it. What does it mean?" he soliloquized.

Then he lifted the girdle and examined that. The jade plates were carved into the semblance of small dragons interlaced among flowers. The lining was of purple silk. All was sewn together most carefully and neatly, and he could find nothing out of the common. He was puzzled. He laid the belt on the table. Presently he picked it up and looked at it again. He spent long hours over it but in vain. He leaned over on the small table, his head resting on his hands and was almost asleep, when a candle snuff fell down upon the girdle and burned a hole in the lining. He hastily shook it off, but the mischief was done: A small hole had been burned in the silken lining, and through this there appeared something white with blood red marks. He hastily ripped it open and drew out the decree written by the hand of the Emperor himself in characters of blood. It read:

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,