삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 021-02 호랑이굴을 벗어난 현덕 

3.玄德不能隱諱,遂曰:「舍弟見操僭越,故不覺發怒耳。」承掩面而哭曰:「朝廷臣子,若盡如雲長,何憂不太平哉!」玄德恐是曹操使他來試探,乃佯言曰:「曹丞相治國,為何憂不太平?」承變色而起曰:「公乃漢朝皇叔,故剖肝瀝膽以相告,公何詐也?」玄德曰:「恐國舅有詐,故相試耳。」

4.於是董承取衣帶詔令觀之。玄德不勝悲憤。又將義狀出示,上止有六位:一,車騎將軍董承;二,工部侍郎王子服;三,長水校尉种輯;四,議郎吳碩;五,昭信將軍吳子蘭;六,西涼太守馬騰。玄德曰:「公既奉詔討賊,備敢不犬馬之勞。」承拜謝,便請書名。玄德亦書「左將軍劉備」,押了字,付承收訖。承曰:「尚容再請三人,共聚十義,以圖國賊。」玄德曰:「切宜緩緩而行,不可輕洩。」

5.共議到五更,相別去了。玄德也防曹操謀害,就下處後園種菜,親自澆灌,以韜晦之計。關、張曰:「兄不留心天下大事,而學小人之事,何也?」玄德曰:「此非二弟所知之。」二人乃不復言。

Liu Bei could not prevaricate and said, "It was the presumption of the man that made my brother so angry. Guan Yu could not help it."

The visitor covered his face and wept.

"Ah," said he, "if all the court ministers were like Guan Yu, there would be no sighs for lack of tranquillity."

Now Liu Bei felt that possibly Cao Cao had sent his visitor to try him, so he cautiously replied, "Where are the sighs for lack of tranquillity while Cao Cao is at the head of affairs?"

Dong Cheng changed color and rose from his seat.

"You, Sir, are a relative of His Majesty, and so I showed you my inmost feelings. Why did you mislead me?"

But Liu Bei said, "Because I feared you might be misleading me, and I wanted to find out."

At this Dong Cheng drew out the decree he had received and showed it. His host was deeply moved. Then Dong Cheng produced the pledge. There were only six names to it, and these were Dong Cheng, Wang Zifu, Chong Ji, Wu Shi, Wu Zilan, and Ma Teng.

"Since you have a decree like this, I cannot but do my share," said Liu Bei, and at Dong Cheng's request he added his name and signature to the others and handed it back.

"Now let us but get three more, which will make ten, and we shall be ready to act."

"But you must move with great caution and not let this get abroad," said Liu Bei.

The two remained talking till an early hour in the morning when the visitor left.

Now in order to put Cao Cao quite off the scent that any plot against him was in progress, Liu Bei began to devote himself to gardening, planting vegetables, and watering them with his own hands. Guan Yu and Zhang Fei ventured to remonstrate with him for taking to such an occupation when great matters needed attention.

"The reason for this you may not know," replied he.

And they said no more.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,