삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 013 이각과 곽사의 난 05

6.次日呂布來辭玄德曰:「蒙使君不棄,但恐令弟輩不能相容。布當別投他處。」玄德曰:「將軍若去,某罪大矣。劣弟冒犯,另日當令陪話。近邑小沛,乃備昔日屯兵之處。將軍不嫌淺狹,權且歇馬,如何?糧食軍需,謹當應付。」呂布謝了玄德,自引軍投小沛安身去了。玄德自去埋怨張飛不題。

7.卻說曹操平了山東,表奏朝廷,加操為建德將軍費亭侯。其時李傕自為大司馬,郭汜自為大將軍,橫行無忌,朝廷無人敢言。太尉楊彪、大司農朱雋暗奏獻帝曰:「今曹操擁兵二十餘萬,謀臣武將數十員,若得此人扶持社稷,剿除奸黨,天下幸甚。」獻帝泣曰:「朕被二賊欺凌久矣,若得誅之誠為大幸!」彪奏曰:「臣有一計,先令二賊自相殘害;然後詔曹操引兵殺之,掃清賊黨,以安朝廷。」獻帝曰:「計將安出?」彪曰:「聞郭汜之妻最妒,可令人於汜妻處用反間計,則二賊自相害矣。」

Next day Lu Bu came to take leave of his host.

"You, O Lord, kindly received me, but I fear your brothers and I cannot agree. So I will seek some other asylum."

"General, if you go, the blame is mine. My rude brother has offended and must eventually apologize. In the meantime what think you of a temporary sojourn at the town where I was encamped for some time, Xiaopei? The place is small and mean, but it is near, and I will see to it that you are supplied with all you need."

Lu Bu thanked him and accepted this offer. He led his troops there and took up residence. After he had gone, Liu Bei reproved Zhang Fei for what he did, and Zhang Fei did not again refer to the matter.

That Cao Cao had subdued the region around Shandong Mountains has been stated before. He memorialized the Throne and was rewarded with the title of General Who Exhibits Firm Virtue and Lord of Feiting.

At this time Li Jue and Guo Si were commanding the court. Li Jue had made himself Regent Marshal, and his colleague Guo Si styled himself Grand Commander. Their conduct was abominable but no one dared to criticize them.

Imperial Guardian Yang Biao and Minister Zhu Jun privately talked with Emperor Xian and said, "Cao Cao has over two hundred thousand troops and many capable advisers and leaders. It would be well for the empire if he would lend his support to the imperial family and help to rid the government of this evil party."

His Majesty wept, "I am weary of the insults and contempt of these wretches and should be very glad to have them removed."

"I have thought of a plan to estrange Li Jue and Guo Si and so make them destroy each other. Then Cao Cao could come and cleanse the court," said Yang Biao.

"How will you manage it?" asked the Emperor.

"Guo Si's wife, Lady Qiong, is very jealous, and we can take advantage of her weakness to bring about a quarrel."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,