삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 005 제후들의 반격 18

18.曹操大喜。只見玄德背後轉出張飛,高聲大叫:「俺哥哥斬了華雄,不就這裏殺入關去,活拏董卓,更待何時!」袁術大怒,喝曰:「俺大臣尚自謙讓,量一縣令手下小卒,安敢在此耀武揚威!都與趕出帳去!」曹操曰:「得功者賞,何計貴賤乎?」袁術曰:「既然公等只重一縣令,我當告退。」操曰:「豈可因一言而誤大事耶?」命公孫瓚且帶玄德、關、張回寨。眾官皆散。曹操暗使人齎牛酒撫慰三人。卻說華雄手下敗軍,報上關來。李肅慌忙寫告急文書,申聞董卓。卓急聚李儒、呂布等商議。儒曰:「今失了上將華雄,賊勢浩大。袁紹為盟主,紹叔袁隗,現為太傅;倘或裏應外合,深為不便,可先除之。請丞相親領大軍,分撥剿捕。」

108 Cao Cao was greatly excited at this success.

109 But Zhang Fei's voice was heard, shouting, "My brother has slain Hua Xiong. What are we waiting for? Why not break through the Pass and seize Dong Zhuo? Could there have been a better time?"

110 Again arose the angry voice of Yuan Shu, "We high officials are too meek and yielding. Here is the petty follower of a small magistrate daring to flaunt his prowess before us! Expel him from the tent, I say."

111 But again Cao Cao interposed, "Shall we consider the station of him who has done a great service?"

112 "If you hold a mere magistrate in such honor, then I simply withdraw," said Yuan Shu.

113 "Is a word enough to defeat a grand enterprise?" said Cao Cao.

114 Then he told Gongsun Zan to lead the three brothers back to their own camp, and the other chiefs then dispersed. That night Cao Cao secretly sent presents of meat and wine to soothe the three after this adventure.

115 When Hua Xiong's troops straggled back and told the story of defeat and death, Li Ru was greatly distressed. He wrote urgent letters to his master who called in his trusted advisers to a council.

116 Li Ru summed up the situation, saying, "We have lost our best leader, and the rebel power has thereby become very great. Yuan Shao is at the head of this confederacy, and his uncle, Yuan Wei, is holder of the office of Imperial Guardianship. If those in the capital combine with those in the country, we may suffer. Therefore we must remove them. So I request you, Sir Prime Minister, to place yourself at the head of your army and break this confederation."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,