삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 025-04 사로잡힌 관운장

張遼應諾,遂上馬,回見曹操,先說降漢不降曹之事。操笑曰;「吾為漢相,漢即吾也。此可從之。」遼又言:「二夫人欲請皇叔俸給,并上下人等不許到門。」操曰:「吾於皇叔俸內,更加倍與之。至於嚴禁內外,乃是家法,又何疑焉?」遼又曰:「但知玄德信息,雖遠必往。」操搖首曰:「然則吾養雲長何用?此事卻難從。」遼曰:「豈不聞豫讓眾人國士之論乎?劉玄德待雲長不過恩厚耳。丞相更施厚恩以結其心,何憂雲長之不服也?」操曰:「文遠之言甚當,吾願從此三事。」

張遼再往上回報關公。關公曰:「雖然如此,暫請丞相退軍,容我入城見二嫂,告知其事,然後投降。」張遼再回,以此言報曹操。操即傳令,退軍至十里。荀彧曰:「不可。恐有詐。」操曰:「雲長義士,必不失信。」遂引軍退。關公引兵入下邳,見人民安妥不動,竟到府中,來見二嫂。甘、糜二夫人聽得關公到來,急出迎之。

28 Zhang Liao lost no time but rode back to Cao Cao. When he spoke of Guan Yu's intention to submit to the Hans but not to Cao Cao, the latter laughed, saying, "As I am a minister of Han, so am I Han. I grant that."

29 Zhang Liao then spoke of provision due to their rank and security from molestation for the ladies, to which Cao Cao replied, "I will give them twice the regular amount for an Uncle of the Emperor. As for securing them from molestation, that is simple. The ordinary domestic law is enough. Why should there be any doubt?"

30 Then said Zhang Liao, "Whenever he shall get news of the whereabouts of Liu Bei, he must go to him."

31 At this Cao Cao shook his head, saying, "Then I am merely to feed Guan Yu. What is the use of this? I cannot consent."

32 Zhang Liao replied, "You must know of Yu Rang's saying: The difference in behavior brought about by difference of treatment? Liu Bei treats Guan Yu just kindly and liberally. You can surely engage Guan Yu's heart and support by being kinder and more liberal."

33 "What you say is much to the point. I will grant the three conditions," said Cao Cao.

34 Whereupon Zhang Liao left to carry the news to Guan Yu, still on the summit of the Tushan Mountains.

35 Said Guan Yu, "Now I expect the army to withdraw so that I may enter the city to tell the two ladies what has been arranged. After that I submit at once."

36 Zhang Liao rode back once more with this request, and the order was given for the army to retire three miles.

37 "Do not do this," said Xun Yu. "I fear treachery."

38 "He will certainly not break faith," said Cao Cao. "He is too high principled."

39 The army retired, and Guan Yu with his force reentered the city of Xiapi, where he saw that the people were following their ordinary avocations in tranquillity. He came to the palace and went in to see the two ladies, who hastened to meet him.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,