삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 021-01 호랑이굴을 벗어난 현덕 

第二十一回:曹操煮酒論英雄,關公賺城斬車胄

In A Plum Garden, Cao Cao Discusses Heroes;
Using The Host's Forces, Guan Yu Takes Xuzhou.

1.卻說董承等問馬騰曰:「公卻用何人?」馬騰曰:「見有豫州牧劉玄德在此,何不求之?」承曰:「此人雖係皇叔,今正依附曹操,安肯行此事耶?」騰曰:「吾觀前日圍場之中,曹操迎受眾賀之時,雲長在玄德背後,挺刀欲殺操,玄德以目視之而止。玄德非不欲圖操,恨操爪牙多,恐力不及耳。公試求之,當必應允。」吳碩曰:「此事不宜太速,當從容商議。」眾皆散去。

2.次日黑夜裏,董承懷詔,逕往玄德館中來。門吏入報,玄德迎出,請入小閣坐定。關、張侍立於側。玄德曰:「國舅夜至此,必有事故。」承曰:「白日乘馬相訪,恐操見疑,故黑夜相見。」玄德命取酒相待。承曰:「前日圍場之中,雲長欲殺曹操,將軍動目搖頭而退之,何也?」玄德失驚曰:「公何以知之?」承曰:「人皆不見,某獨見之。」

"Who is it?" was the question on the lips of the conspirators.

Ma Teng's reply was, "The Imperial Protector of Yuzhou, Liu Bei. He is here and we will ask him to help."

"Though he is an uncle of the Emperor, he is at present a partisan of our enemy, and he will not join," said Dong Cheng.

"But I saw something at the hunt," said Ma Teng. "When Cao Cao advanced to acknowledge the congratulations due to the Emperor, Liu Bei's sworn brother Guan Yu was behind him, and grasped his sword as if to cut down Cao Cao. However, Liu Bei signed to him to hold his hand and Guan Yu did. Liu Bei would willingly destroy Cao Cao, only he thinks Cao Cao's teeth and claws are too many. You must ask Liu Bei, and he will surely consent."

Here Wu Shi urged caution, saying, "Do not go too fast. Let us consider the thing most carefully."

They dispersed.

Next day after dark Dong Cheng went to Liu Bei's lodging taking with him the decree. As soon as Dong Cheng was announced, Liu Bei came to greet him and led him into a private room where they could talk freely. The two younger brothers were there as well.

"It must be something unusually important that has brought Uncle Dong Cheng here tonight," said Liu Bei.

"If I had ridden forth by daylight, Cao Cao might have suspected something, so I came by night."

Wine was brought in, and while they were drinking, Dong Cheng said, "Why did you check your brother the other day at the hunt, when he was going to attack Cao Cao?"

Liu Bei was startled and said, "How did you know?"

"Nobody noticed but I saw."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,