삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 006 배반하는 손견 16

16.誰想數中一軍,是袁紹鄉人,欲假此為進身之計,連夜偷出營寨,來報袁紹。紹與之賞賜,暗留軍中。次日,孫堅來辭袁紹曰:「堅抱小疾,欲歸長沙,特來別公。」紹笑曰:「吾知公疾乃害傳國璽耳。」堅失色曰:「此言何來?」紹曰:「今興民討賊,為國除害。玉璽乃朝廷之寶,公既獲得,當對眾留盟主處,候誅了董卓,復歸朝廷。今匿之而去,意欲何為?」堅曰:「玉璽何由在吾處?」紹曰:「建章殿井中之物何在?」堅曰:「吾本無之,何強相逼?」紹曰:「作速取出,免自生禍。」堅指天為誓曰:「吾若果得此寶,私自藏匿,異日不得善終,死於刀箭之下!」眾諸侯曰:「文臺如此說誓,想必無之。」紹喚軍士出曰:「打撈之時,有此人否?」堅大怒,拔所佩之劍,要斬那軍士。紹亦拔劍曰:「汝斬軍士,乃欺我也。」紹背後顏良、文醜皆拔劍出鞘。堅背後程普,黃蓋,韓當,亦掣刀在手。眾諸侯一齊勸住。堅隨即上馬,拔寨離洛陽而去。紹大怒,遂寫書一封,差心腹人連夜往荊州,送與刺史劉表,教就路上截住奪之。

But one among them was a compatriot of the elected chief of the confederacy---Yuan Shao. He thought this might be of great advantage to him, so he stole away out of the camp and betrayed his master. He went to Yuan Shao's camp, informed the secret, and received a liberal reward. Yuan Shao kept the informant in his own camp.

Next morning Sun Jian came to take leave, saying, "I am rather unwell and wish to return to Changsha."

Yuan Shao laughed, saying, "I know what you are suffering from: It is called the Imperial Hereditary Seal!"

This was a shock to Sun Jian, and he paled but said, "Whence these words?"

Yuan Shao said, "The armies were raised for the good of the state and to relieve it from oppression. The seal is state property; and since you have got hold of it, you should publicly hand it over to me as chief. When Dong Zhuo has been slain, it must go back to the government. What do you mean by concealing it and going away?"

"How could the seal get into my hands?" said Sun Jian.

"Where is the article out of the well near the Hall of Paragons?"

"I have it not: Why harass me thus?"

"Quickly produce it, or it will be the worst for you!"

Sun Jian pointing toward the heavens as an oath said, "If I have this jewel and am hiding it myself, may my end be unhappy and my death violent!"

The lords all said, "After an oath like this, we think he cannot have it."

Then Yuan Shao called out his informant.

"When you pulled that thing out of the well, was this man there?" asked he of Sun Jian.

Sun Jian's anger burst forth, and he sprang forward to kill the man.

Yuan Shao also drew his sword, saying, "You touch that soldier and it is an insult to me!"

Behind Sun Jian, Generals Cheng Pu, Huang Gai, and Han Dang stepped forth; behind Yuan Shao, Generals Yan Liang and Wen Chou were ready to act. In a moment on all sides swords flew from their scabbards. But the confusion was stayed by the efforts of the others, and Sun Jian left the assembly. Soon he broke up his camp and marched to his own place.

Yuan Shao was not satisfied. He wrote to Jingzhou Region and sent the letter by a trusty hand to tell Imperial Protector Liu Biao to stop Sun Jian and take away the seal.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,