“대통령님, 어떻게 그러실 수 있습니까. 저에겐 아내와 가족이 있습니다. 흑흑.”

푸틴은 함께 눈물을 흘리며 사과했다.
“미안하네, 이반.”

다음은 김정일의 차례.
“이명만, 뛰어내려!”

1초의 망설임 없이 이명만은 창문 밖으로 몸을 날리려 했다.
깜짝 놀란 푸틴이 이명만을 잡으며,
“자네, 정신 나갔나? 여긴 20층이야. 뛰어내리면 죽어”라고 했다.

하지만 이명만은 푸틴의 손아귀에서 빠져나가 창문 밖으로 뛰어내리려 안간힘을 쓰며 소리쳤다.
“푸틴 대통령님, 제발 놔 주세요. 저에겐 아내와 가족이 있어요.” (Reuters - 북한유머)

Kim Jong Il and Vladimir Putin are having a summit meeting in Moscow. During a break, they're bored, and they decide to take a bet to see whose bodyguards are more loyal.

Putin is on the 20th floor and calls on his bodyguard Ivan, opens the window, and says: "Ivan, jump!"

Sobbing, Ivan says: "Mr. President, how can you ask me to do that? I have a wife and child waiting for me at home"

Putin sheds a tear himself, apologizes to Ivan, and sends him away.

Next, it's Kim Jong Il's turn. He calls his bodyguard Lee Myung Man and yells: "Lee Myung Man, jump!"

Not hesitating for a split second, Lee Myung Man is just about to jump out the window. Putin grabs Lee Myung Man to prevent him from jumping and says: "Are you out of your mind? If you jump out this window, you'll die! This is the 20th floor!"

Nevertheless, Lee Myung Man is still struggling, trying to escape Putin's embrace and jump out the window: "Mr. Putin, please let me go! I have a wife and child at home!"

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,