Three  man die at the one and go to heaven

Three man die at the one and go to heaven. A judge say " I ask some question and decide to what car you have."
Ask to first man "how many times do you have love affair behind your wife?"
and reply " Sorry judge. I had many times. I can not count."
Then judge give TICO(small car) to him.
Ask second man a same question, " How many times did you have love affair behind your wife?"
and then second man cry, " Judge! I had 50 times. Sorry!! please give ma a mercy."
Judge give granger(Medium) to him.
Ask third man " how many times did you have love affair behind your wife?"
Their man is full of confidence and say " Never, never in my life"
Judge say " you are really good man. I give Benz(Large) to you."
After 3 months late, they have monthly meeting. Tico man and granger man meet in the parking lot. and say hello. Suddenly, someone are wailing. They go to him, but crying man is Benz man. They are surprise and ask
"Hey man, Why are you crying here?"
" I saw my wife. she ride bicycle."

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,