WCF04-02 Chapter IV Of Creation 창조

II. After God had made all other creatures, He created man, male and female,[4] with reasonable and immortal souls,[5] endued with knowledge, righteousness, and true holiness, after His own image;[6] having the law of God written in their hearts,[7] and power to fulfil it;[8] and yet under a possibility of transgressing, being left to the liberty of their own will, which was subject unto change.[9] Beside this law written in their hearts, they received a command, not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil;[10] which while they kept, they were happy in their communion with God, and had dominion over the creatures.[11]

[4]

GEN 1:27 (창01:27) So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

[5]

GEN 2:7 (창02:7) And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

ECC 12:7 (전12:7) Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

LUK 23:43 (눅23:43) And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

MAT 10:28 (마10:28) And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

[6]

GEN 1:26 (창01:26) And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

COL 3:10 (골03:10) And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him.

EPH 4:24 (엡04:24) And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

[7]

ROM 2:14-15 (롬02:14-15) For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: 15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another.

[8]

ECC 7:29 (전07:29) Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.

[9]

GEN 3:6 (창03:6) And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

ECC 7:29 (전07:29) Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.

[10]

GEN 2:17 (창02:17) But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

GEN 3:8-11 (창03:8-11) 8 And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden. 9 And the Lord God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou? 10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself. 11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

GEN 3:23 (창03:23) Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

[11]

GEN 1:26 (창01:26) And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

GEN 1:28 (창01:28) And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

1647 The Westminster Confession of Faith
웨스트민스터 신앙고백

2. 하나님께서 모든 다른 피조물들을 창조하신 후에 인간을 남자와 여자로 창조하셨는데,4) 이성있는 불멸의 영혼들로 지으셨다.5) 그들에게는 하나님의 형상을 따라6) 지식과 의와 참된 성결이 부여되었고, 그 심령에7) 새겨진 하나님의 율법을 실행할 능력도 부여되었다.8) 그런데, 그들은 변할 수 있는 그들의 자유 의지에 의해 범죄의 가능성 아래 있었다.9) 그들은 그들의 심령에 새겨진 율법 외에 “선악을 알게 하는 나무의 실과는 먹지 말라”10)는 명령을 받았었다. 그들이 그것을 지키는 동안 하나님과 교통하는 행복을 누렸고, 또 피조물들을 다스렸다.11)

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,
성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교