WSC_Q095. 세례2

Q. 95. To whom is Baptism to be administered?

A. Baptism is not to be administered to any that are out of the visible church, till they profess their faith in Christ, and obedience to him;[195] but the infants of such as are members of the visible church are to be baptized.[196]

[195] Acts 2:41. Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls. (행2:41그 말을 받는 사람들은 세례를 받으매 이 날에 제자의 수가 삼천이나 더하더라. 

Acts 8:12, 36, 38. But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.... And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized?... And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him. (행8:12,36,38빌립이 하나님 나라와 및 예수 그리스도의 이름에 관하여 전도함을 저희가 믿고 남녀가 다 세례를 받으니,   길 가다가 물 있는 곳에 이르러 내시가 말하되 보라 물이 있으니 내가 세례를 받음에 무슨 거리낌이 있느뇨, 이에 명하여 병거를 머물고 빌립과 내시가 둘 다 물에 내려가 빌립이 세례를 주고 

Acts 18:8. And Crispus, the chief ruler of the synagogue, believed on the Lord with all his house; and many of the Corinthians hearing believed, and were baptized. (행18:8 또 회당장 그리스보가 온 집으로 더불어 주를 믿으며 수다한 고린도 사람도 듣고 믿어 세례를 받더라 

[196] Genesis 17:7. And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. (창17:7  내가 내 언약을 나와 너와 네 대대 후손의 사이에 세워서 영원한 언약을 삼고 너와 네 후손의 하나님이 되리라

Genesis 17:9-11. And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations. This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised. And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you. (창17:9-11 하나님이 또 아브라함에게 이르시되 그런즉 너는 내 언약을 지키고 네 후손도 대대로 지키라 너희 중 남자는 다 할례를 받으라 이것이 나와 너희와 너희 후손 사이에 지킬 내 언약이니라 너희는 양피를 베어라 이것이 나와 너희 사이의 언약의 표징이니라

Acts 2:38-39. Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call. (행2:38-39 베드로가 가로되 너희가 회개하여 각각 예수 그리스도의 이름으로 세례를 받고 죄 사함을 얻으라 그리하면 성령을 선물로 받으리니 이 약속은 너희와 너희 자녀와 모든 먼데 사람 곧 주 우리 하나님이 얼마든지 부르시는 자들에게 하신 것이라 하고

Acts 16:32-33. And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house. And he took them the same hour of the night, and washed their stripes; and was baptized, he and all his, straightway. (행16:32-33 주의 말씀을 그 사람과 그 집에 있는 모든 사람에게 전하더라 밤 그 시에 간수가 저희를 데려다가 그 맞은 자리를 씻기고 자기와 그 권속이 다 세례를 받은 후

Colossians 2:11-12. In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ: Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead. (골2:11-12 또 그 안에서 너희가 손으로 하지 아니한 할례를 받았으니 곧 육적 몸을 벗는 것이요 그리스도의 할례니라 너희가 세례로 그리스도와 함께 장사한바 되고 또 죽은 자들 가운데서 그를 일으키신 하나님의 역사를 믿음으로 말미암아 그 안에서 함께 일으키심을 받았느니라  

문95. 세례는 어떤 사람에게 베푸는가 ?

답. 세례는 불신자들이 그리스도를 믿고 고백하며 그에게 복종하는 데까지 이르러야 베풀 것이요,또 입교한 자의 자녀에게 베푸는 것이다.

(1) 그리스도께 복종하는 자 (행 2:41 )

(2) 그의 자녀 (행 2:38,39 , 고전 7:14 , 갈 3:17,18,29 )

The Westminster Shorter Catechism 웨스트민스터 소요리문답

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,
성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교