WSC_Q048. 제 1 계명의 특기사항

Q. 48. What are we specially taught by these words before me in the first commandment?

A. These words before me in the first commandment teach us, that God, who seeth all things, taketh notice of, and is much displeased with, the sin of having any other God.[125]

[125] Deuteronomy 30:17-18. But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them; I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it. 신(30:17-18  그러나 네가 만일 마음을 돌이켜 듣지 아니하고 유혹을 받아서 다른 신들에게 절하고 그를 섬기면 내가 오늘날 너희에게 선언하노니 너희가 반드시 망할 것이라 너희가 요단을 건너가서 얻을 땅에서 너희의 날이 장구치 못할 것이니라 

Psalm 44:20-21. If we have forgotten the name of our God, or stretched out our hands to a strange god; Shall not God search this out? for he knoweth the secrets of the heart. (시44:20-21 우리가 우리 하나님의 이름을 잊어버렸거나 우리 손을 이방 신에게 향하여 폈더면 하나님이 이를 더듬어 내지 아니하셨으리이까 대저 주는 마음의 비밀을 아시나이다

Ezekiel 8:12. Then said he unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen what the ancients of the house of Israel do in the dark, every man in the chambers of his imagery? for they say, The LORD seeth us not; the LORD hath forsaken the earth. (겔8:12또 내게 이르시되 인자야 이스라엘 족속의 장로들이 각각 그 우상의 방안 어두운 가운데서 행하는 것을 네가 보았느냐 그들이 이르기를 여호와께서 우리를 보지 아니하시며 이 땅을 버리셨다 하느니라  

문48. 제 일 계명 중에 “나 외에” 라는 말씀이 우리에게 특별히 교훈하는 것이 무엇인가 ?

답. 제 일 계명 중에 나 외에란 말씀이 우리에게 특별히 교훈하는 것은, 만물을 보시는 하나님이 아무 다른 신을 위하는 죄를 내려다 보시고 분하게 여기신다는 것이다.  (신 30:17,18 , 대상 28:9 , 시 44:20,21 )

The Westminster Shorter Catechism 웨스트민스터 소요리문답

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,
성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교