WSC_Q037. 죽음

Q. 37. What benefits do believers receive from Christ at death?

A. The souls of believers are at their death made perfect in holiness,[105] and do immediately pass into glory;[106] and their bodies, being still united to Christ,[107] do rest in their graves, till the resurrection.[108]

[105] Hebrews 12:23. To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect (히12:23 하늘에 기록한 장자들의 총회와 교회와 만민의 심판자이신 하나님과 및 온전케 된 의인의 영들과

[106] Luke 23:43. And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise. (눅23:43 예수께서 이르시되 내가 진실로 네게 이르노니 오늘 네가 나와 함께 낙원에 있으리라 하시니라

2 Corinthians 5:6, 8. Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord.... We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord. (고후5:6,8 이러므로 우리가 항상 담대하여 몸에 거할 때에는 주와 따로 거하는 줄을 아노니, 우리가 담대하여 원하는 바는 차라리 몸을 떠나 주와 함께 거하는 그것이라 

Philippians 1:23. For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better (빌1:23 내가 그 두 사이에 끼였으니 떠나서 그리스도와 함께 있을 욕망을 가진 이것이 더욱 좋으나

[107] 1 Thessalonians 4:14. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. (살전4:14우리가 예수의 죽었다가 다시 사심을 믿을찐대 이와 같이 예수 안에서 자는 자들도 하나님이 저와 함께 데리고 오시리라  

[108] Daniel 12:2. And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. (단12:2 땅의 티끌 가운데서 자는 자 중에 많이 깨어 영생을 얻는 자도 있겠고 수욕을 받아서 무궁히 부끄러움을 입을 자도 있을 것이며  

John 5:28-29. Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation. (요5:28-29이를 기이히 여기지 말라 무덤 속에 있는 자가 다 그의 음성을 들을 때가 오나니 선한 일을 행한 자는 생명의 부활로, 악한 일을 행한 자는 심판의 부활로 나오리라 

Acts 24:15. And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust. (행24:15저희의 기다리는바 하나님께 향한 소망을 나도 가졌으니 곧 의인과 악인의 부활이 있으리라 함이라 

문37. 신자가 죽을 때에 그리스도에게서 무슨 유익을 받는가 ?

답. 신자가 죽을 때 그 영혼이 완전히 거룩하게 되어 즉시 영광 중에 들어가고, 그 몸은 여전히 그리스도께 연합하여 부활할 때까지 무덤에서 쉰다.

(1) 영혼은 완전히 거룩하여짐 (엡 5:27 , 요일 3:2 )

(2) 즉시 영광중에 들어감 (눅 23:43 )

(3) 몸은 여전히 그리스도와 함께 연합하여 무덤에 있음 (롬 8:23 , 고후 5:6-8 , 살전 4:14 )

The Westminster Shorter Catechism 웨스트민스터 소요리문답 

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,
성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교