WSC_Q003. 성경의 제일 요긴한 교훈

Q. 3. What do the Scriptures principally teach?

A. The Scriptures principally teach, what man is to believe concerning God,[5] and what duty God requires of man.[6]

[5] 사람으로 하여금 하나님을 믿는 방법

Genesis 1:1. In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. (창1:1 태초에 하나님이 천지를 창조하시니라  

John 5:39. Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. (요5:39 너희가 성경에서 영생을 얻는줄 생각하고 성경을 상고하거니와 이 성경이 곧 내게 대하여 증거하는 것이로다 

John 20:31. But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name. (요20:31오직 이것을 기록함은 너희로 예수께서 하나님의 아들 그리스도이심을 믿게 하려 함이요 또 너희로 믿고 그 이름을 힘입어 생명을 얻게 하려 함이니라 

Romans 10:17. So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. (롬10:17 그러므로 믿음은 들음에서 나며 들음은 그리스도의 말씀으로 말미암았느니라

2 Timothy 3:15. And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. (딤후3:15또 네가 어려서부터 성경을 알았나니 성경은 능히 너로 하여금 그리스도 예수 안에 있는 믿음으로 말미암아 구원에 이르는 지혜가 있게 하느니라 

[6] 하나님께서 사람에게 요구하시는 본분

Deuteronomy 10:12-13. And now, Israel, what doth the LORD thy God require of thee, but to fear the LORD thy God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the LORD thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul, To keep the commandments of the LORD, and his statutes, which I command thee this day for thy good? (신 10:12-13이스라엘아 네 하나님 여호와께서 네게 요구하시는 것이 무엇이냐 곧 네 하나님 여호와를 경외하여 그 모든 도를 행하고 그를 사랑하며 마음을 다하고 성품을 다하여 네 하나님 여호와를 섬기고 내가 오늘날 네 행복을 위하여 네게 명하는 여호와의 명령과 규례를 지킬 것이 아니냐  

Joshua 1:8. This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. (수1:8 이 율법책을 네 입에서 떠나지 말게 하며 주야로 그것을 묵상하여 그 가운데 기록한대로 다 지켜 행하라 그리하면 네 길이 평탄하게 될 것이라 네가 형통하리라 

Psalm 119:105. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. (시119:105 주의 말씀은 내 발에 등이요 내 길에 빛이니이다 

Micah 6:8. He hath showed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? (미6:8  사람아 주께서 선한 것이 무엇임을 네게 보이셨나니 여호와께서 네게 구하시는 것이 오직 공의를 행하며 인자를 사랑하며 겸손히 네 하나님과 함께 행하는 것이 아니냐 

2 Timothy 3:16-17. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

(딤후3:16-17 모든 성경은 하나님의 감동으로 된 것으로 교훈과 책망과 바르게 함과 의로 교육하기에 유익하니 이는 하나님의 사람으로 온전케 하며 모든 선한 일을 행하기에 온전케 하려 함이니라

문3.  성경이 제일 요긴하게 교훈하는 것이 무엇인가 ?

답. 성경이 제일 요긴하게 교훈하는 것은 사람이 하나님을 어떻게 믿을 것과 하나님께서 사람에게 요구하시는 본분이다.

The Westminster Shorter Catechism 웨스트민스터 소요리문답 

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,
성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교