SubKorea.com Bible

Menu

Creation Research 각종 정보들요리문답 › WSC_Q035. 성화 - hrv

jesus | 2016.09.07 21:21:26 | 본문 건너뛰기 쓰기
2024520 04:07:14-0.

WSC_Q035. 성화

Q. 35. What is sanctification?

A. Sanctification is the work of God’s free grace,[97] whereby we are renewed in the whole man after the image of God,[98] and are enabled more and more to die unto sin, and live unto righteousness.[99]

[97] Ezekiel 36:27. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. (겔36:27또 내 신을 너희 속에 두어 너희로 내 율례를 행하게 하리니 너희가 내 규례를 지켜 행할찌라 

Philippians 2:13. For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. (빌2:13너희 안에서 행하시는 이는 하나님이시니 자기의 기쁘신 뜻을 위하여 너희로 소원을 두고 행하게 하시나니 

2 Thessalonians 2:13. But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth. (살후2:13주의 사랑하시는 형제들아 우리가 항상 너희를 위하여 마땅히 하나님께 감사할 것은 하나님이 처음부터 너희를 택하사 성령의 거룩하게 하심과 진리를 믿음으로 구원을 얻게 하심이니  

[98] 2 Corinthians 5:17. Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. (고후5:17  그런즉 누구든지 그리스도 안에 있으면 새로운 피조물이라 이전 것은 지나갔으니 보라 새것이 되었도다

Ephesians 4:23-24. And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. (엡4:23-24 오직 심령으로 새롭게 되어 하나님을 따라 의와 진리의 거룩함으로 지으심을 받은 새 사람을 입으라

1 Thessalonians 5:23. And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. (살전5:23 평강의 하나님이 친히 너희로 온전히 거룩하게 하시고 또 너희 온 영과 혼과 몸이 우리 주 예수 그리스도 강림하실 때에 흠없게 보전되기를 원하노라 

[99] Ezekiel 36:25-27. Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. (겔36:25-27맑은 물로 너희에게 뿌려서 너희로 정결케 하되 곧 너희 모든 더러운 것에서와 모든 우상을 섬김에서 너희를 정결케 할 것이며 또 새 영을 너희 속에 두고 새 마음을 너희에게 주되 너희 육신에서 굳은 마음을 제하고 부드러운 마음을 줄 것이며 또 내 신을 너희 속에 두어 너희로 내 율례를 행하게 하리니 너희가 내 규례를 지켜 행할찌라 

Romans 6:4, 6, 12-14. Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.... Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.... Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God. For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. (롬6:4,6,12-14  그러므로 우리가 그의 죽으심과 합하여 세례를 받음으로 그와 함께 장사되었나니 이는 아버지의 영광으로 말미암아 그리스도를 죽은 자 가운데서 살리심과 같이 우리로 또한 새 생명 가운데서 행하게 하려 함이니라, 우리가 알거니와 우리 옛 사람이 예수와 함께 십자가에 못 박힌 것은 죄의 몸이 멸하여 다시는 우리가 죄에게 종노릇 하지 아니하려 함이니,  그러므로 너희는 죄로 너희 죽을 몸에 왕노릇하지 못하게 하여 몸의 사욕을 순종치 말고 또한 너희 지체를 불의의 병기로 죄에게 드리지 말고 오직 너희 자신을 죽은 자 가운데서 다시 산 자 같이 하나님께 드리며 너희 지체를 의의 병기로 하나님께 드리라 죄가 너희를 주관치 못하리니 이는 너희가 법 아래 있지 아니하고 은혜 아래 있음이니라

2 Corinthians 7:1. Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God. (고후7:1 그런즉 사랑하는 자들아 이 약속을 가진 우리가 하나님을 두려워하는 가운데서 거룩함을 온전히 이루어 육과 영의 온갖 더러운 것에서 자신을 깨끗케 하자

1 Peter 2:24. Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. (벧전2:24 친히 나무에 달려 그 몸으로 우리 죄를 담당하셨으니 이는 우리로 죄에 대하여 죽고 의에 대하여 살게 하려 하심이라 저가 채찍에 맞음으로 너희는 나음을 얻었나니

문35. 거룩하게 하시는 것이 무엇인가 ?

답. 거룩하게 하신 것은 하나님의 값없는 은혜의 역사이신데, 이로써 우리가 하나님의 형상을 좇아 온 사람이 새로워짐을 얻고, 점점 죄에 대하여서는 능히 죽고 의에 대하여서는 능히 살게 되는 것이다.

(1) 값없는 은혜 (엡 1:4,6 )

(2) 신생되는 것 (엡 4:23,24 )

(3) 죄에 대하여 죽음 (롬 6:11 , 고전 15:31 )

(4) 의에 대하여서는 삶 (롬 6:11 )

The Westminster Shorter Catechism 웨스트민스터 소요리문답 

목록

Bible Reference Category, 창조시대 창조시대정보, 요리문답 웨스터민스트 대요리문답, 소요리문답, 어린이 요리문답, 창조과학 이재만, 서민호,

iWorship, Memory Verses, 성경Puzzle, 예수님은?, BIBLE[WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV, 개역한글KHRV(1년1독, 120일1독), 성경통독], WEB성경읽기 [일독표, 1년1독, 1년2독, 1년3독, 1년4독] 성경권별 (Chapter, 지명연구, 인물탐방), 성경백과사전 (구약OT, 신약NT), 성화/지도 구약OT, 신약NT, 1.창조  2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일 8.분열 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교, 성경만화, 요리문답, 웨스터민스트 대요리문답, 성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교, 성경사전 성경66권 사전 : -()-()--()- (,)- (,)- (,)-()-- 중간 -(...)-

SubKorea.com Bible