WSC_Q030. 효력있는 부르심1

Q. 30. How doth the Spirit apply to us the redemption purchased by Christ?

A. The Spirit applieth to us the redemption purchased by Christ, by working faith in us,[84] and thereby uniting us to Christ in our effectual calling.[85]

[84] Romans 10:17. So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. (롬10:17 그러므로 믿음은 들음에서 나며 들음은 그리스도의 말씀으로 말미암았느니라  

1 Corinthians 2:12-16. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ. (고전2:12-16 우리가 세상의 영을 받지 아니하고 오직 하나님께로 온 영을 받았으니 이는 우리로 하여금 하나님께서 우리에게 은혜로 주신 것들을 알게 하려 하심이라 우리가 이것을 말하거니와 사람의 지혜의 가르친 말로 아니하고 오직 성령의 가르치신 것으로 하니 신령한 일은 신령한 것으로 분별하느니라 육에 속한 사람은 하나님의 성령의 일을 받지 아니하나니 저희에게는 미련하게 보임이요 또 깨닫지도 못하나니 이런 일은 영적으로라야 분변함이니라 신령한 자는 모든 것을 판단하나 자기는 아무에게도 판단을 받지 아니하느니라 누가 주의 마음을 알아서 주를 가르치겠느냐 그러나 우리가 그리스도의 마음을 가졌느니라

Ephesians 2:8. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: (엡 2:8 너희가 그 은혜를 인하여 믿음으로 말미암아 구원을 얻었나니 이것이 너희에게서 난 것이 아니요 하나님의 선물이라 

Philippians 1:29. For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake (빌1:29 그리스도를 위하여 너희에게 은혜를 주신 것은 다만 그를 믿을뿐 아니라 또한 그를 위하여 고난도 받게 하심이라 

[85] John 15:5. I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. (요15:5 나는 포도나무요 너희는 가지니 저가 내 안에, 내가 저 안에 있으면 이 사람은 과실을 많이 맺나니 나를 떠나서는 너희가 아무 것도 할 수 없음이라

1 Corinthians 1:9. God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord. (고전 1:9  너희를 불러 그의 아들 예수 그리스도 우리 주로 더불어 교제케 하시는 하나님은 미쁘시도다

Ephesians 3:17. That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love (엡3:17 믿음으로 말미암아 그리스도께서 너희 마음에 계시게 하옵시고 너희가 사랑 가운데서 뿌리가 박히고 터가 굳어져서 

문30. 성령께서 그리스도의 사신 구속을 우리에게 어떻게 적용하셨는가 ?

답. 성령께서 그리스도의 사신 구속을 우리에게 적용하시는 것은 우리 안에 믿음을 일으키시고 또 효력있는 부르심으로써 우리를 그리스도와 연합하게 하는 것이다.

(1) 믿음을 일으키심 (엡 2:8 )

(2) 부르심 (고전 1:9 , 엡 2:18-20 )

(3) 그리스도와 연합하게 하심 (요 6:37-39 , 고전 6:17 )

The Westminster Shorter Catechism 웨스트민스터 소요리문답 

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,
성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교