SubKorea.com Bible

Menu

Bible Quiz/Puzzle + ASV BIBLE 신.구약 성경 묵상 및 퀴즈Overall 종합 › Kq090. The Seven Churches Of Revelation

jesus | 2020.11.08 17:35:07 | 본문 건너뛰기 쓰기
2024513 14:26:14-2.

Kq090. The Seven Churches Of Revelation

1. Where was the apostle John when Jesus Christ dictated the letters, to the seven churches, to him? [Hint]

(a) On the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem
(b) At a Jewish synagogue in Rome
(c) At the library of Alexandria in Egypt
(d) On the island of Patmos, just off the mainland where the seven churches were located

2. What is the present-day name of the country where the seven churches were located? [Hint]

(a) Israel
(b) Greece
(c) Turkey
(d) Babylon

3. What are the missing words?
"Saying, I am _____ ___ ______, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea." [Hint]

(a) Alpha and Omega
(b) The son of Mary
(c) A New Testament Christian
(d) A lover of rebels

4. Which of the seven churches also had a Biblical epistle (letter) written to them by the apostle Paul? [Hint]

(a) Philadelphia
(b) Smyrna
(c) Pergamos
(d) Ephesus

5. To which of the seven churches did Jesus Christ write "the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life." [Hint]

(a) Smyrna
(b) Thyatira
(c) Laodicea
(d) Sardis

6. To which of the seven churches did Jesus Christ write "I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith." [Hint]

(a) Pergamos
(b) Thyatira
(c) Laodicea
(d) Smyrna

7. To which of the seven churches did Jesus Christ write "I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication." [Hint]

(a) Thyatira
(b) Ephesus
(c) Sardis
(d) Smyrna

8. To which of the seven churches did Jesus Christ write "He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels." [Hint]

(a) Sardis
(b) Ephesus
(c) Laodicea
(d) Smyrna

9. To which of the seven churches did Jesus Christ write "Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth." [Hint]

(a) Philadelphia
(b) Ephesus
(c) Laodicea
(d) Smyrna

10. To which of the seven churches did Jesus Christ write "So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth." [Hint]

(a) Laodicea
(b) Ephesus
(c) Laodicea
(d) Smyrna

댓글 [1]

목록

Bible Quiz/Puzzle + ASV BIBLE Category,

iWorship, Memory Verses, 성경Puzzle, 예수님은?, BIBLE[WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV, 개역한글KHRV(1년1독, 120일1독), 성경통독], WEB성경읽기 [일독표, 1년1독, 1년2독, 1년3독, 1년4독] 성경권별 (Chapter, 지명연구, 인물탐방), 성경백과사전 (구약OT, 신약NT), 성화/지도 구약OT, 신약NT, 1.창조  2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일 8.분열 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교, 성경만화, 요리문답, 웨스터민스트 대요리문답, 성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교, 성경사전 성경66권 사전 : -()-()--()- (,)- (,)- (,)-()-- 중간 -(...)-

SubKorea.com Bible