144_c_jesus christ crucifixion.jpg
144. The Crucifixion

C. Three Hours of Darkness

Now it was about the sixth hour when darkness came over the whole land, and it lasted until the ninth hour.

About the ninth hour, Jesus cried with a loud voice saying, Eli, Eli, lam sabachthani? Which translated means, My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?

And some who stood by, when they heard it said, He is calling for Elijah.

After this, Jesus, knew that all things were finished and that the scriptures had been accomplished, said, I thirst.

There was a vessel full of vinegar, and one of them ran and took a sponge and filled it with vinegar and put it on a hyssop reed and brought it to his mouth.

The rest of those standing around the cross said, Let’s see if Elijah comes to save him.

And when Jesus had received the vinegar, he cried again with a loud voice and said, It is finished. Into your hands I commend my spirit.

And having said these words, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.

And immediately the veil of the temple was torn into two pieces, in the middle from top to bottom.

And the earth shook and the rocks cracked in pieces, and the tombs were opened and many bodies of the saints that had died were raised, and they came out of the tombs and walked into Jerusalem and appeared to many.

When the centurion, who stood watching Jesus saw him give up his spirit, and felt and saw the earthquake, and everything else that was happening, he was fearful. He glorified God, saying, Certainly this was a righteous man. This was the Son of God.

And the crowd that came together to view the sight of Jesus dead on the cross, went home beating their breasts in sorrow.

And all his acquaintances were there at the cross, and many women who had followed Jesus from Galilee, including Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James and Joses and Salome. They had ministered to Jesus and the disciples.

Jesus' Seven Last Sayings on the Cross: 가상7언

1. Father forgive them – Luk 23:34 
    (눅23:34 아버지여 저희를 사하여 주옵소서 자기의 하는 것을 알지 못함이니이다

2. Today thou shalt be with me in Paradise – Luk 23:43
    (눅23:43 내가 진실로 네게 이르노니 오늘 네가 나와 함께 낙원에 있으리라

3. Woman, behold thy son... - John 19:26-27
    (요19:26-27 여자여 보소서 아들이니이다. 보라 네 어머니라.

4. My God, my God, why has thou forsaken me – Mt 27:46
    (마27:46 엘리 엘리 라마 사박다니

5. I thirst – John 19:28
    (요19:28 내가 목마르다

6. It is finished – John 19:30
    (요19:30 다 이루었다

7. Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit – Luk 23:46
    (눅23:46 아버지여 내 영혼을 아버지 손에 부탁하나이다

(마27: 45-56; 영혼이 떠나시다. 제 육시로부터 온 땅에 어두움이 임하여 제 구시까지 계속하더니 제 구시 즈음에 예수께서 크게 소리질러 가라사대 엘리 엘리 라마 사박다니 하시니 이는 곧 나의 하나님, 나의 하나님, 어찌하여 나를 버리셨나이까 하는 뜻이라 거기 섰던 자 중 어떤이들이 듣고 가로되 이 사람이 엘리야를 부른다 하고 그 중에 한 사람이 곧 달려가서 해융을 가지고 신 포도주를 머금게 하여 갈대에 꿰어 마시우거늘 그 남은 사람들이 가로되 가만 두어라 엘리야가 와서 저를 구원하나 보자 하더라 예수께서 다시 크게 소리지르시고 영혼이 떠나시다 이에 성소 휘장이 위로부터 아래까지 찢어져 둘이 되고 땅이 진동하며 바위가 터지고 무덤들이 열리며 자던 성도의 몸이 많이 일어나되 예수의 부활 후에 저희가 무덤에서 나와서 거룩한 성에 들어가 많은 사람에게 보이니라 백부장과 및 함께 예수를 지키던 자들이 지진과 그 되는 일들을 보고 심히 두려워하여 가로되 이는 진실로 하나님의 아들이었도다 하더라 예수를 섬기며 갈릴리에서 부터 좇아온 많은 여자가 거기 있어 멀리서 바라보고 있으니 그 중에 막달라 마리아와 또 야고보 요셉의 어머니 마리아와 또 세베대의 아들들의 어머니도 있더라

(막15: 33-41; 제 육시가 되매 온 땅에 어두움이 임하여 제 구시까지 계속하더니 제 구시에 예수께서 크게 소리지르시되 엘리 엘리 라마 사박다니 하시니 이를 번역하면 나의 하나님 나의 하나님 어찌하여 나를 버리셨나이까 하는 뜻이라 곁에 섰던 자 중 어떤이들이 듣고 가로되 보라 엘리야를 부른다 하고 한 사람이 달려가서 해융에 신포도주를 머금게 하여 갈대에 꿰어 마시우고 가로되 가만 두어라 엘리야가 와서 저를 내려 주나 보자 하더라 예수께서 큰 소리를 지르시고 운명하시다 이에 성소 휘장이 위로부터 아래까지 찢어져 둘이 되니라 예수를 향하여 섰던 백부장이 그렇게 운명하심을 보고 가로되 이 사람은 진실로 하나님의 아들이었도다 하더라 멀리서 바라보는 여자들도 있는데 그 중에 막달라 마리아와 또 작은 야고보 요세의 어머니 마리아와 또 살로메가 있었으니 이들은 예수께서 갈릴리에 계실 때에 좇아 섬기던 자요 또 이 외에도 예수와 함께 예루살렘에 올라온 여자가 많이 있었더라 

(눅23: 44-49; 운명하시다. 때가 제 육시쯤 되어 해가 빛을 잃고 온 땅에 어두움이 임하여 제 구시까지 계속하며 성소의 휘장이 한가운데가 찢어지더라 예수께서 큰 소리로 불러 가라사대 아버지여 내 영혼을 아버지 손에 부탁하나이다 하고 이 말씀을 하신 후 운명하시다 백부장이 그 된 일을 보고 하나님께 영광을 돌려 가로되 이 사람은 정녕 의인이었도다 하고 이를 구경하러 모인 무리도 그 된 일을 보고 다 가슴을 두드리며 돌아가고 예수의 아는 자들과 및 갈릴리로부터 따라온 여자들도 다 멀리 서서 이 일을 보니라

(요19: 28-30. 이 후에 예수께서 모든 일이 이미 이룬줄 아시고 성경으로 응하게 하려하사 가라사대 ㄴ)내가 목마르다 하시니 거기 신 포도주가 가득히 담긴 그릇이 있는지라 사람들이 신 포도주를 머금은 해융을 우슬초에 매어 예수의 입에 대니 예수께서 신 포도주를 받으신 후 가라사대 다 이루었다 하시고 머리를 숙이시고 영혼이 돌아가시니라

144. The Crucifixion - On the Way to the Cross
     B. Jesus Crucified  
     C. Three Hours of Darkness - thestoryofjesus143 (jesuspub3)  

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별,
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF

성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교