SubKorea.com Bible

Menu

Bible Quiz/Puzzle + ASV BIBLE 신.구약 성경 묵상 및 퀴즈Overall 종합 › Kq100. Who Was The Prophet That Said It?

jesus | 2021.08.26 21:35:24 | 본문 건너뛰기 쓰기
2024614 11:30:50-3.

Kq100. Who Was The Prophet That Said It?

1. "For, behold, we were binding sheaves in the field, and, lo, my sheaf arose, and also stood upright; and, behold, your sheaves stood round about, and made obeisance to my sheaf." [Hint]

(a) Elijah
(b) Jeremiah
(c) Joseph
(d) Daniel

2. "Judah is a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up? The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be." [Hint]

(a) Joseph
(b) Moses
(c) Aaron
(d) Jacob

3. "And the LORD hath done to him, as he spake by me: for the LORD hath rent the kingdom out of thine hand, and given it to thy neighbour, even to David" [Hint]

(a) Samuel
(b) Eli
(c) Nathan
(d) Deborah

4. "Now therefore send, and gather to me all Israel unto mount Carmel, and the prophets of Baal four hundred and fifty, and the prophets of the groves four hundred, which eat at Jezebel's table." [Hint]

(a) Elijah
(b) Elisha
(c) Joel
(d) Isaiah

5. "... The secret which the king hath demanded cannot the wise men, the astrologers, the magicians, the soothsayers, shew unto the king; But there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days. Thy dream, and the visions of thy head upon thy bed, are these;" [Hint]

(a) Isaiah
(b) Daniel
(c) Zechariah
(d) Amos

6. "They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and a roaring lion. I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels. My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death. For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet. I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me. They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture." [Hint]

(a) David
(b) Ezekiel
(c) Hosea
(d) Jeremiah

7. "For thus saith the LORD, That after seventy years be accomplished at Babylon I will visit you, and perform my good word toward you, in causing you to return to this place." [Hint]

(a) Ezekiel
(b) Jeremiah
(c) Daniel
(d) Mordecai

8. "And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more." [Hint, Hint]

(a) Joel
(b) Isaiah
(c) Micah
(d) Isaiah and Micah

9. "But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?" [Hint]

(a) John the Baptist
(b) The apostle John
(c) Elijah
(d) Jude

10. "And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength." [Hint]

(a) Moses
(a) John the Baptist
(b) The apostle John
(c) Elijah

댓글 [1]

목록

Bible Quiz/Puzzle + ASV BIBLE Category,

iWorship, Memory Verses, 성경Puzzle, 예수님은?, BIBLE[WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV, 개역한글KHRV(1년1독, 120일1독), 성경통독], WEB성경읽기 [일독표, 1년1독, 1년2독, 1년3독, 1년4독] 성경권별 (Chapter, 지명연구, 인물탐방), 성경백과사전 (구약OT, 신약NT), 성화/지도 구약OT, 신약NT, 1.창조  2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일 8.분열 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교, 성경만화, 요리문답, 웨스터민스트 대요리문답, 성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교, 성경사전 성경66권 사전 : -()-()--()- (,)- (,)- (,)-()-- 중간 -(...)-

SubKorea.com Bible