Kq097. Foods - What's the missing word (KJV)?

1. "And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the _____ thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat." [Hint]

(a) Leaves
(b) Honey
(c) Herbs
(d) Fruit

2. "And the same John had his raiment of camel's hair, and a leathern girdle about his loins; and his meat was locusts and wild _______." [Hint]

(a) Apricots
(b) Wheat
(c) Salmon
(d) Honey

3. "And Abraham ran unto the herd, and fetcht a calf tender and good, and gave it unto a young man; and he hasted to dress it. And he took _______, and milk, and the calf which he had dressed, and set it before them; and he stood by them under the tree, and they did eat." [Hint]

(a) Butter
(b) Cheese
(c) Olive oil
(d) Herbs

4. "And the boys grew: and Esau was a cunning hunter, a man of the field; and Jacob was a plain man, dwelling in tents. And Isaac loved Esau, because he did eat of his ______: but Rebekah loved Jacob." [Hint]

(a) Quail
(b) Venison
(c) Moose
(d) Ducks

5. "And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth _______ and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God. And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth" [Hint]

(a) Bread
(b) Cheese
(c) Beef
(d) Herbal stew

6. "Then Abigail made haste, and took two hundred loaves, and two bottles of wine, and five sheep ready dressed, and five measures of parched corn, and an hundred clusters of _______, and two hundred cakes of figs, and laid them on asses." [Hint]

(a) Raisins
(b) Tomatoes
(c) Potatoes
(d) Apples

7. "We remember the fish, which we did eat in Egypt freely; the cucumbers, and the _______, and the leeks, and the onions, and the garlick" [Hint]

(a) Lettuce
(b) Melons
(c) Spinach
(d) Pears

8. "I would lead thee, and bring thee into my mother's house, who would instruct me: I would cause thee to drink of spiced wine of the juice of my _______." [Hint]

(a) Pomegranate
(b) Apple
(c) Orange
(d) Lemon

9. "Is the seed yet in the barn? yea, as yet the vine, and the fig tree, and the pomegranate, and the _______ tree, hath not brought forth: from this day will I bless you." [Hint]

(a) Olive
(b) Maple
(c) Pine
(d) Sycamore

10. "And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet. And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat? And they gave him a piece of a broiled _______, and of an honeycomb. And he took it, and did eat before them." [Hint]

(a) Steak
(b) Potatoes
(c) Fish
(d) Chicken

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,

성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교