개역한글성경 구약. , , , , , , , 룻, 삼상, 삼하, 왕상, 왕하, 대상, 대하, , 느, , 욥, , 잠, , 아, , 렘, , 겔, , 호, , 암, , 욘, , 나, , 습, , 슥,

1,260 Days
by Wayne Blank

In the prophetic book of Revelation, which was successively delivered from God to Jesus Christ to The Apostle John (Revelation 1:1 (계01:01) while John was on The Island Of Patmos, there is a repeated reference to a specific period of time - 1,260 days, which is equal to 42 months, or 3½ years. Whether or not all of the references are for the same 1,260 days is widely debated, but what is certain is that, whether they are variously concurrent or consecutive, it will be a time of great turmoil on the world, to be followed by The Return Of Jesus Christ.

"They Will Trample The Holy City"
"Then I was given a measuring rod like a staff, and I was told: "Rise and measure the Temple of God and the altar and those who worship there, but do not measure the court outside the Temple; leave that out, for it is given over to the nations, and they will trample over the holy city for forty-two months." (Revelation 11:2 RSV (계11:02) (see Jerusalem, The Place To Watch and Temples)

"My Two Witnesses"
"And I will grant My two witnesses power to prophesy for one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth." These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands which stand before the Lord of the earth. And if any one would harm them, fire pours out from their mouth and consumes their foes; if any one would harm them, thus he is doomed to be killed. They have power to shut the sky, that no rain may fall during the days of their prophesying, and they have power over the waters to turn them into blood, and to smite the earth with every plague, as often as they desire." (Revelation 11:3-6 RSV (계11:03-06) (see The Two Witnesses, Are The Two Witnesses Here Now?, Butch and Sundance, and Down Without A Fight?)

"The Woman Fled Into The Wilderness"
"His tail swept down a third of the stars of heaven, and cast them to the earth. And the dragon [see That Old Serpent and Did God Create The Devil?] stood before the woman who was about to bear a child, that he might devour her child when she brought it forth; she brought forth a male child, one who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron, but her child was caught up to God and to His throne, and the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, in which to be nourished for one thousand two hundred and sixty days." (Revelation 12:4-6 RSV (계12:04-06)

"The Beast"
"Men worshiped the dragon, for he had given his authority to the beast [see Emperor], and they worshiped the beast, saying, "Who is like the beast, and who can fight against it?" And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months; it opened its mouth to utter blasphemies against God, blaspheming His Name and His dwelling, that is, those who dwell in heaven. Also it was allowed to make war on the saints and to conquer them. And authority was given it over every tribe and people and tongue and nation, and all who dwell on earth will worship it, every one whose name has not been written before the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb that was slain." (Revelation 13:4-8 RSV (계13:04-08)

Fact Finder: What happens during each of the "Seven Seals"?
See The Seven Seals 

개역한글성경 신약. , , , , , 롬, 고전, 고후, , 엡, , 골, 살전, 살후, 딤전, 딤후, , 몬, , 약, 벧전, 벧후, 요일, 요이, 요삼, 유,