WCF05-03 Chapter V Of Providence 섭리

III. God, in His ordinary providence, makes use of means,[10] yet is free to work without,[11] above,[12] and against them,[13] at His pleasure.

[10]

ACT 27:31 (행27:31) Paul said to the centurion and to the soldiers, Except these abide in the ship, ye cannot be saved.

ACT 27:44 (행27:44) And the rest, some on boards, and some on broken pieces of the ship. And so it came to pass, that they escaped all safe to land.

ISA 55:10-11 (사55:10-11) For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: 11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

HOS 2:21-22 (호02:21-22) And it shall come to pass in that day, I will hear, saith the Lord, I will hear the heavens, and they shall hear the earth; 22 And the earth shall hear the corn, and the wine, and the oil; and they shall hear Jezreel.

[11]

HOS 1:7 (호01:07) But I will have mercy upon the house of Judah, and will save them by the Lord their God, and will not save them by bow, nor by sword, nor by battle, by horses, nor by horsemen.

MAT 4:4 (마04:04) But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

JOB 34:10 (욥34:10) Therefore hearken unto me, ye men of understanding: far be it from God, that he should do wickedness; and from the Almighty, that he should commit iniquity.

[12]

ROM 4:19-21 (롬04:19-21) And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sara's womb: 20 He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; 21 And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.

[13]

2KI 6:6 (왕하06:06) And the man of God said, Where fell it? And he shewed him the place. And he cut down a stick, and cast it in thither; and the iron did swim.

DAN 3:27 (단03:27) And the princes, governors, and captains, and the king's counsellors, being gathered together, saw these men, upon whose bodies the fire had no power, nor was an hair of their head singed, neither were their coats changed, nor the smell of fire had passed on them.

1647 The Westminster Confession of Faith
웨스트민스터 신앙고백

3. 이처럼 하나님께서 그의 보통 섭리에서 간접적인 방편을 사용하신다.10) 그러나 그가 자유롭게 방편 없이11) 역사 하시거나 방편을 초월하여,12) 그의 기쁘신 뜻대로 방편에 역행하시기도 하신다.13)

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,
성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교