WCF02-03 Chapter II Of God, and of the Holy Trinity

III. In the unity of the Godhead there be three Persons of one substance, power, and eternity: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost.[38] The Father is of none, neither begotten nor proceeding; the Son is eternally begotten of the Father; [39] the Holy Ghost eternally proceeding from the Father and the Son. [40]

=====

[38]

I John 5:7 (요일05:7) For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

MATT 3:16-17 (마03:16-17) 16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: 17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

MATT 28:19 (마28:19) Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.

II COR 13:14 (고후13:14) The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.

[39]

JOHN 1:14 (요01:14) And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

JOHN 1:18 (요01:18) No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

[40]

JOHN 15:26 (요15:26) But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, He shall testify of me.

GAL 4:6 (갈04:6) And Because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

1647 The Westminster Confession of Faith
웨스트민스터 신앙고백

3. 본질상 단일하신 신격(神格)안에 삼위가 계시는데, 본질과 능력과 영원성에 있어서 동일하시다. 이들은 성부 하나님, 성자 하나님, 성령 하나님이시다.38) 성부께서는 누구로 말미암지도 않으시고, 출생된 바도 없으시고, 나오시지도 않으신다. 성자께서는 아버지로 말미암아 영원히 출생하신 바 되시고,39) 성령께서는 아버지와 아들에게서 영원히 나오신다.40)

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,
성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교