삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 023-13 재사 예형과 의인 길평

26.眾官席散,操只留王子服等四人夜宴。四人魂不附體,只得留待。操曰:「本不相留,爭奈有事相問。汝四人不知與董承商議何事?」子服曰:「並未商議甚事。」操曰:「白絹中寫著何事?」子服等皆隱諱,操喚出慶童對証。子服曰:「汝於何處見來?」慶童曰:「你迴避了眾人,六人在一處畫字,如何賴得?」子服曰:「此賊與國舅侍妾通姦,被責誣主,不可聽也。」操曰:「吉平下毒,非董承所使而誰?」子服等皆言不知。操曰:「今晚自首,尚猶可恕;若待事發,其實難容!」

27.子服等皆言並無此事。操叱左右將四人拏住監禁。次日,帶領眾人逕投董承家探病。承只得出迎。操曰:「緣何夜來不赴宴?」承曰:「微疾未痊,不敢輕出。」操曰:「此是憂國家病耳。」承愕然。操曰:「國舅知吉平事乎?」承曰:「不知。」操冷笑曰:「國舅如何不知?」喚左右:「牽來與國舅起病。」承舉措無地。

At the close of the banquet, when the guests were dispersing, four of them, the four conspirators, were invited to remain behind to supper. They were terrified so that their souls seemed no longer to inhabit their bodies, but there was no saying nay to the invitation.

Presently Cao Cao said, "Still there is something I want to speak about, so I have asked you to stay for a time longer. I do not know what you four have been arranging with Dong Cheng."

"Nothing at all," said Wang Zifu.

"And what is written on the white silk?" asked Cao Cao.

They all said they knew nothing about it.

Then Cao Cao ordered the runaway servant to be brought in. As soon as Quin Quington came, Wang Zifu said, "Well, what have you seen and where?"

Quin Quington replied, "You five very carefully chose retired places to talk in, and you secretly signed a white roll. You cannot deny that."

Wang Zifu replied, "This miserable creature was punished for misbehavior with one of Uncle Dong Cheng's maids, and now because of that he slanders his master. You must not listen to him."

"Ji Ping tried to pour poison down my throat. Who told him to do that if it was not Dong Cheng?" said Cao Cao.

They all said they knew nothing about who it was.

"So far," said Cao Cao, "matters are only beginning, and there is a chance of forgiveness. But if the thing grows, it will be difficult not to take notice of it."

The whole four vigorously denied that any plot existed. However Cao Cao called up his henchmen, and the four men were put into confinement.

Next day Cao Cao with a large following went to the State Uncle's palace to ask after his health.

Dong Cheng came out to receive his visitor, who at once said, "Why did you not come last night?"

"I am not quite well yet and have to be very careful about going out," replied Dong Cheng.

"One might say you were suffering from national sorrow, eh?" said Cao Cao.

Dong Cheng started. Cao Cao continued, "Have you heard of the Ji Ping affair?"

"No. What is it?"

Cao Cao smiled coldly, saying, "How can it be you do not know?"

He turned to his attendants and told them to bring in the prisoner, while he went on talking to his host about national illness.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,