삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 022-11 군사를 일으키는 원소

22.且說劉岱、王忠引軍五萬離徐州一百里下寨。中軍虛打曹丞相旗號,未敢進兵,只打聽河北消息。這裏玄德也不知曹操虛實,未敢擅動,亦只探聽河北。忽曹操差人催劉岱、王忠進戰。二人在寨中商議。岱曰:「丞相催促攻城,你可先去。」王忠曰:「丞相先差你。」岱曰:「我是主將,如何先去?」忠曰:「我和你同引兵去。」岱曰:「我與你拈鬮;拈著的便去。」王忠拈著「先」字,只得分一半軍馬,來攻徐州。

23.玄德聽知軍馬到來,請陳登商議曰:「袁本初雖屯兵黎陽,奈謀臣不和,尚未進取。曹操不知在何處。聞黎陽軍中,無操旗號,如何這裏卻反有他旗號?」登曰:「操詭計百出,必以河北為重,親自監督,卻故意不建旗號,乃於此處虛張聲勢。吾意操必不在此。」玄德曰:「兩弟誰可探聽虛實?」張飛曰:「小弟願往。」玄德曰:「汝為人躁暴,不可去。」飛曰:「便是有曹操也挐將來!」雲長曰:「待弟往觀其動靜。」玄德曰:「雲長若去,我卻放心。」

The five legions sent against Liu Bei went into camp thirty-five miles from Xuzhou. The camp made an imposing display of the banners of the Prime Minister, but no attacks followed. Their spies were very busy north of the river to get news of Cao Cao's movement. On the defensive side, Liu Bei, as he was uncertain of the strength of the force against him, dared not move.

Suddenly orders came for the Cao Cao's army to attack, and then discord showed itself.

Liu Dai said, "The Prime Minister orders an attack: You advance."

Wang Zhong replied, "You were named first."

"I am the Commander-in-Chief. It is not my place to go first."

"I will go with you in joint command," said Wang Zhong.

"Let us cast lots, and he upon whom the lot falls must go," said Liu Dai.

They drew lots, and it fell to Wang Zhong, who advanced toward Xuzhou with half the force.

When Liu Bei heard of the threatened attack, he called Chen Deng to consult.

Liu Bei said, "There is dissension in Yuan Shao's camp at Liyang, so they do not advance. We do not know where Cao Cao is, but his own banner is not displayed in his Liyang's camp. Why then is it shown here?"

Chen Deng replied, "His tricks take a hundred forms. It must be that he regards the north as more important and has gone there to look after its defense. He dares not show his flag there, and I feel sure it is only meant to mislead us. He is not here."

Liu Bei then asked whether one of his brothers would find out the truth, and Zhang Fei volunteered to go.

"I fear you are unsuited for this," said Liu Bei. "You are too impetuous."

"If Cao Cao is there, I will haul him over here," said Zhang Fei.

"Let me go first and find out," said Guan Yu.

"If you go, I shall feel more at ease," said Liu Bei.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,