삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 018-06 눈알을 씹어삼키는 하후돈

15.且說呂布在徐州,每當賓客宴會之際,陳珪父子必盛稱布德。陳宮不悅,乘間告布曰:「陳珪父子面諛將軍,其心不可測,宜善防之。」布怒叱曰:「汝無端獻讒,欲害好人耶?」宮出歎曰:「忠言不入,吾輩必受殃矣。」意欲棄布他往,卻又不忍;又恐被人嗤笑,乃終日悶悶不樂。

16.一日,帶領數騎去小沛地面圍獵解悶,忽見官道上一騎驛馬,飛奔前去。宮疑之,棄了圍場,引從騎從小路趕上,問曰:「汝是何處使命?」那使者知是呂布部下人,慌不能答。陳宮令搜其身,得玄德回答曹操密書一封。宮即連人與書,拿見呂布。布問其故。來使曰:「曹丞相差我往劉豫州處下書,今得回書,不知書中所言何事。」布乃拆書細看。書略曰:

17.奉明命欲圖呂布,敢不夙夜用心?但備兵微將少,不敢輕動。丞相若興大師,備當為前驅。謹嚴兵整甲,專待鈞命。

18.呂布見了,大驚曰:「操賊焉敢如此!」遂將使者斬首,先使陳宮」、臧霸,結連泰山寇孫觀、吳敦、尹禮、昌豨,東取山東兗州諸郡。令高順、張遼取沛城,攻玄德。令宋憲、魏續西取汝、潁。布自總中軍為三路救應。

In the meantime the two Chen Deng and Chen Gui were playing their game. At every feast and gathering in Xuzhou, they uttered the most fulsome praises of Lu Bu. Chen Gong was greatly displeased and took an opportunity to talk about them to his master.

"They flatter you to your face, but what is in their hearts? You ought to be most carefully on your guard."

"Hold your tongue!" was the angry reply. "You are simply slandering them without the slightest excuse. You want to harm good people."

"No ears for loyal words," said Chen Gong, as he went away sad at heart, "and we shall suffer."

He thought seriously of abandoning Lu Bu, but that would be too painful a wrench. Beside he feared people would laugh at him.

So the days passed sorrowfully for him.

One day, with a few horsemen, he rode out to the country near Xiaopei to hunt. On the high road he saw a messenger galloping along in hot haste and began to wonder what it might mean. He left the hunt, rode across country, and intercepted the rider.

"Where are you from? Who sent you?" asked Chen Gong.

The messenger made no reply for he knew to what party his captors belonged. But they searched him and found a letter, the secret reply to Cao Cao's letter from Liu Bei. The messenger and the letter were both taken straight to Lu Bu.

Lu Bu questioned the man, who said, "The Prime Minister sent me to bear a letter to Imperial Protector Liu Bei. I was now taking back the reply. I know nothing more, and I am ignorant of the contents of the letters."

So Lu Bu tore it open and read:

"I have received your commands concerning the destruction of Lu Bu, and dare I for a moment venture to disregard them? But my force is weak and I must act with extreme circumspection. If you move your main body, then I will hasten forward, and in the meantime my army shall be got ready and weapons prepared. I await your command."

Lu Bu was really alarmed.

"The wretches!" cried he. "To dare to act thus!"

The unhappy messenger was put to death and countermoves planned. Chen Gong and Zang Ba went to enlist the help of the Taishan Mountains bandits---Sun GuanWu DunYin Li, and Chang Xi---so that they would take Yanzhou in the East of Huashan Mountains. Gao Shun and Zhang Liao went to attack Liu Bei in Xiaopei. Song Xian and Wei Xu went west to attack Runan and Yingchuan. And Lu Bu took command of a large body of troops ready to afford help wherever needed.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,