삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 015 소패왕 손책 15

29.慈見策待之甚厚,遂請降。策執慈手笑曰:「神亭相戰之時,若公獲我,還相害否?」慈笑曰:「未可知也。」策大笑,請入帳,邀之上坐,設宴款待。慈曰:「劉君新破,士卒離心,某欲自往收拾餘眾,以助明公,不識能相信否?」策起謝曰:「此誠策所願也。今與公約:明日日中,望公來還。」慈應諾而去。諸將曰:「太史慈此去必不來矣。」策曰:「子義乃信義之士,必不背我。」眾皆未信。

Taishi Ci, overcome by this kindness and good treatment, then formally surrendered.

Sun Ce seized his hand and said, laughing, "If you had taken me at that fight we had near the shrine, would you have killed me?"

"Who can say?" said Taishi Ci smiling.

Sun Ce laughed also and they entered his tent, where Taishi Ci was placed in the seat of honor at a banquet.

Taishi Ci said, "Can you trust me so far as to let me go to muster as many as I can of the soldiers of my late master? Under the smart of this defeat they will turn against him, and they would be a great help to you."

"Exactly what I most desire. I will make an agreement with you that at midday tomorrow you will return."

Taishi Ci agreed and went off. All the generals said he would never return.

"He is trustworthy and will not break his word," said the chief.

None of the officers believed he would come back.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,