삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 015 소패왕 손책 03

5.玄德入見呂布拜謝。呂布曰:「我非欲奪城;因令弟張飛在此恃酒殺人,恐有失事,故來守之耳。」玄德曰:「備欲讓兄久矣。」布假意仍讓玄德。玄德力辭,還屯小沛住。關、張心中不平。玄德曰:「屈身守分,以待天時,不可與命爭也。」呂布令人送糧米緞疋。自此兩家和好,不在話下。

6.卻說袁術大宴將士於壽春。人報孫策征廬江太守陸康,得勝而回。術喚策至,策拜於堂下。問勞已畢,便令侍坐飲宴。原來孫策自父喪之後,退居江南,禮賢下士,後因陶謙與策母舅丹陽太守吳璟不和,策乃移母并家屬居於曲阿,自己卻投袁術。術甚愛之,常歎曰:「使術有子如孫郎,死復何恨!」因使為懷義校尉,引兵攻涇縣,太師祖郎得勝。術見策勇,復使攻陸康,今又得勝而回。

At the interview Lu Bu said, "I did not wish to take the city, but your brother behaved very badly, drinking and flogging the soldiers, and I came to guard it lest some evil should befall."

"But I had long wished to yield it to you," said Liu Bei.

Thereupon Lu Bu wished to retire in favor of Liu Bei who, however, would not hear of it. Liu Bei returned and took up his quarters in Xiaopei, but his two brothers would not take the situation kindly and were very discontented.

Said Liu Bei, "One must bow to one's lot. It is the will of Heaven, and one cannot struggle against fate."

Lu Bu sent presents of food and stuffs, and peace reigned between the two houses.

In Shouchun, Yuan Shu prepared a great banquet for his soldiers when it was announced that Sun Ce had subdued Lu Gang, the Governor of Lujiang. Yuan Shu summoned the victor, who made obeisance at the foot of the hall of audience. Yuan Shu, sitting in state, asked for details of the campaign and then invited Sun Ce to the banquet.

After the unhappy death of his father Sun Jian, Sun Ce had returned to the lower region of the Great River, where he had devoted himself to peaceful ends, inviting to his side good people and able scholars. Afterwards, when a quarrel broke out between his mother's brother, Governor Wu Jing of Dangyang, and the late Imperial Protector of Xuzhou, Tao Qian, Sun Ce removed his mother with all the family to Que, he himself taking service under Yuan Shu, who admired and loved him greatly.

"If I had a son like Sun Ce," said Yuan Shu, "I should die without regret."

Yuan Shu appointed Sun Ce Commander and sent him on various expeditions, all of which were successful. 

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,