▶ 장 요약

롬9:1         하나님 주권적 선택
  롬9:19        하나님의 진노와 자비
  롬9:30        이스라엘의 잘못

Paul expresses his great sorrow for the unbelief and obstinacy of the Jews, 1-3. Whose high privileges he enumerates, 4,5. Points out the manner in which God has chosen to communicate the knowledge of his name to both Jews and Gentiles; and how he deals, whether in judgment or mercy, with individuals; and produces the cases of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Esau, and Pharaoh, 6-17. God shows mercy and judgment as he thinks proper, and none have a right to find fault with his proceedings, 18-20. He has the same power over the human race as the potter has over the clay, 21-23. The prophets predicted the calling of the Gentiles, and the rejection of the Jews, 24-29. The Gentiles have attained to the knowledge of God's method of saving sinners; while the Jews have not attained this knowledge, 30,31. The reason why the Jews have not attained the salvation provided for them in the Gospel, 32,33.

1. 하나님의 뜻은 사람의 행동에 의해서가 아니라 무엇으로써 이루어지나요?
2. 바울은 하나님을 누구로 비유했나요?
3. 호세아 글에도 이르기를 내가 내 백성 아닌 자를 내 백성이라 (   )치 아니한 자를 (   )한 자라 부르리라

4. 이스라엘 사람들은 믿음보다 무엇을 의지했나요?

NIV (KJV) 로마서 9장 본문 (클릭)

1  Where did God say "I will call them my people who are not my people"?
2  Paul has great what in his heart?
3  Who makes items for both noble and common use?

4  Which group number the sand by the sea?
5  Who said "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy"?
6  Where was the stone laid that causes men to stumble?

7  What confirms the truth in the Holy Spirit?
8  What would we have become like if the Lord almighty had not left descendants?
9  According to scripture who was raised up for the very purpose?

10  Through whom will your offspring be reckoned?
11  What did Paul suggest that those in Rome will say why does God still what us?
12  What does God do to whom he wants to harden?

13  What did Paul wish for himself apart from being cut off from Christ for the sake of his brothers?

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,

성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교