딤후3:1 말세에 있을 일에 대하여  

딤후3:1 악에 대한 경고  
3:1But know this, that in the last days, grievous times will come. 3:2For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3:3without natural affection, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, no lovers of good, 3:4traitors, headstrong, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God; 3:5holding a form of godliness, but having denied the power thereof. Turn away from these, also.  3:6For of these are those who creep into houses, and take captive gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts, 3:7always learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 3:8Even as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so do these also oppose the truth; men corrupted in mind, reprobate concerning the faith.  3:9But they will proceed no further. For their folly will be evident to all men, as theirs also came to be. 

딤후3:10 배우고 확신한 일에 거하라  
3:10But you did follow my teaching, conduct, purpose, faith, patience, love, steadfastness,  3:11persecutions, and sufferings: those things that happened to me at Antioch, Iconium, and Lystra. I endured those persecutions. Out of them all the Lord delivered me.  3:12Yes, and all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution.  3:13But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived.  3:14But you remain in the things which you have learned and have been assured of, knowing from whom you have learned them.  3:15From infancy, you have known the sacred writings which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith, which is in Christ Jesus.  3:16Every writing inspired by God is profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for instruction which is in righteousness,  3:17that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Meditation and Question

(Y12Month349, Y06Month175, Y04Month117, Y03Month088), biblehistory114

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,

성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교